Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
IMO Russian 91 > KFL +.... I wish someone could figure out how to clone the Russian 91 for its airy awesomeness

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

It's probably due to a larger air inlet hole and either a larger center shaft with larger air hole in that shaft.

You could do the same with a KF if you drill out the center shaft and don't over tighten it (overtightening might snap that shaft).

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
It's probably due to a larger air inlet hole and either a larger center shaft with larger air hole in that shaft.

You could do the same with a KF if you drill out the center shaft and don't over tighten it (overtightening might snap that shaft).

I actually think it has something to do with the path of the airflow and the angle / bore of it... I could be wrong but I think it's this and the deeper juice channels that give it that extra umph in the wide open airflow department... If someone knows and can confirm for sure it's just the center shaft chamber airflow hole bore that would be great

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
I *was* going to finish off that first tank of liquid and take apart the 510 connection to see if it was just insulated or if it was indeed adjustable, but I can't stop refilling the darn thing. This KFP is one heckuva good vape! If anyone's just dying to know, post here and I'll try to remember the next time I go to refill.

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Well I checked, and the pin is not adjustable. No biggie, at least for me - I've had no connection issues at all. Oh and remember when I said it didn't whistle? Apparently, my new wick job ruined that feature, and now it whistles like crazy at a very high pitch. I'm using cotton, but this time I used a bit less than last time, just barely touching the 'steps' on either side of the deck instead my previous wick which was kind of folded up and laying across. Won't be doing that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread