Kayfun Lite Plus doesn't take liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

epices

Dec 6, 2013
spain
Hello fellow vapers,
I use a kayfun Lite Plus v.2 with a provari. Recently I do not seem to be able to fill it with liquid through the bottom hole. It accepts just a few drops, and then it overflows. It is the same whether I use thick liquid (50% vg) or a thinner liquid, whether the coil sits close or far away from the opening or whether there is little or a lot of cotton in the coil. So I don't know what else I need to change to fix the problem.
Any ideas?
Sorry, English is not my first language.

• Informative
Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello fellow vapers,
I use a kayfun Lite Plus v.2 with a provari. Recently I do not seem to be able to fill it with liquid through the bottom hole. It accepts just a few drops, and then it overflows. It is the same whether I use thick liquid (50% vg) or a thinner liquid, whether the coil sits close or far away from the opening or whether there is little or a lot of cotton in the coil. So I don't know what else I need to change to fix the problem.
Any ideas?

Hola,
I have a Russian 91% (VERY Similar) and I MUST use a syringe and needle to refill.
I begin by inserting the empty syringe and drawing any remaining liqiuid out of the tank.(basura) I then fill the syringe with a bit over 4ml and inject slowly.

Saludos
I

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
12ga to 18ga blunt tip needles work well. The higher the VG in your mix the bigger the needle needs to be. Bigger needles are smaller numeric sizes. (12ga is larger than 18ga, kind of like shotgun shells!).

Air has to be able to get out past the needle as juice goes in. If the hole is blocked the juice just won't enter the fill port. That will happen with thin tip plastic bottles if the tip is too large. I also use 60ml LDPE bottles with thin tips that I order from Amazon (if they ship to Spain that's an option).

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hi bombastinator: sorry, I don't understand what you mean by plugged?

Hola Izan: gracias por el consejo. I'll try with the syringe as you say.
I think there may be debris in the hole. @Izan ‘s statement implies that it is not an object blockage but an air lock blockage which is actually more likely.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello fellow vapers,
I use a Kayfun Lite Plus v.2 with a provari. Recently I do not seem to be able to fill it with liquid through the bottom hole. It accepts just a few drops, and then it overflows. It is the same whether I use thick liquid (50% vg) or a thinner liquid, whether the coil sits close or far away from the opening or whether there is little or a lot of cotton in the coil. So I don't know what else I need to change to fix the problem.
Any ideas?

This type of Bottle with a 18ga Luer-Lock Blunt Tip Needle can many times make refilling Easier.

Two 1 OZ bottles with needle tip dispenser | eBay

You can probably find them Cheaper if look for sellers that are in Spain. I just posted it so you would have an Idea of what I was talking about.

ETA: 1 US Ounce is roughly Equal to 30ml.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks zoiDman, it's good to know, it seems this would do the trick. I'll check out Pink Mule, a site I use to buy vaping stuff.

They are Very Handy. I use them All the Time.

Some places sell the Bottles separately. Like these...

Boston Round Bottle with Luer Lock Cap

And then you can buy Whatever Luer-Lock type Needle/Tip you like.

Blunt Tip Needles

All Luer-Lock in Interchangeable. And as Dave mentioned, 12ga ~ 18ga are good sizes to choose from.

• Useful
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread