Kayfun Lite Plus Limited ReRelease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
So with origin vapes %30 of Xmas discount code -hohoho- I picked up the Svomesto kayfun lite plus limited re-released version for $38 with free shipping . I never got to try the original but I always heard good things and figured if they released it for a limited 2nd run then it must be at the very least a decent MTL vape. Can anyone here that has used the lite plus give me any thoughts on it. Also here's the link for anyone looking to pick up an authentic svoemesto product new for $38 also happy holidays vape family
Kayfun Lite Plus by Svoe Mesto - it's back for a short limited run!

Last edited:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
So with origin vapes %30 of Xmas discount code -hohoho- I picked up the Svomesto kayfun lite plus limited re-released version for $38 with free shipping . I never got to try the original but I always heard good things and figured if they released it for a limited 2nd run then it must be at the very least a decent MTL vape. Can anyone here that has used the lite plus give me any thoughts on it. Also here's the link for anyone looking to pick up an authentic Svoemesto product new for $38 also happy holidays vape family
I LOVE Kayfun lite plus.

Easy to build. Very good flavor. Not as good as some of the flavor chaser

The reason i am in love with the KFL+ is

OPTIONS.

you can use the flat top bellcap as seen in my Avatar. Holds 2.5 ml.

34 mm bell cap holds 3 ml.

Use the M Tank that holds 5 ml

Put a 34 mm bell cap on top of an M tank and extend the chimney as an ECF member did abd his Kayfun held 9 mls Juice

You can get tge Monster V3 base and keep using everything you already have and vape Direct Lung. If you like.

Spare parts

you can get spare screws, O rings, insulators, spare bell caps, tanks 510 pins , spare bases.

Once you have a Kayfun and a few spare parts you can keep it going almost FOREVER.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
So with origin vapes %30 of Xmas discount code -hohoho- I picked up the Svomesto kayfun lite plus limited re-released version for $38 with free shipping . I never got to try the original but I always heard good things and figured if they released it for a limited 2nd run then it must be at the very least a decent MTL vape. Can anyone here that has used the lite plus give me any thoughts on it. Also here's the link for anyone looking to pick up an authentic Svoemesto product new for $38 also happy holidays vape family
What are you currently vaping? You currently doing your own coils on another mtl tank? What resistances and wattages are you currently doing?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bnrkwest

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
What are you currently vaping? You currently doing your own coils on another mtl tank? What resistances and wattages are you currently doing?

Mtl right now I have a hodgepdge of tanks rdtas and drippers running

Merlin with a restrictor run either single wire Clapton 3mm 26gx38g 316l .6-1ohm
Between 18w-30w
Merlin mini same builds

Cthulhu mtl same builds

Animodz doggystyle 2k16 28g 316l 2.5mm coils 1ohm-1.5ohm 18watts

Kayfun v5 with restrictor .8 ohm 2.5mm 316l 3x32gx40g 316l claptons 22watts

Kayfun mini v3.1 26g 2.5mm ka1 coils 1ohmish 15-20 watts

DDP One Genny (haven't tried mesh yet) Single vertical 26g 2.5mm kanthal coils been running 1.5ohm build 12 watts

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Mtl right now I have a hodgepdge of tanks rdtas and drippers running

Merlin with a restrictor run either single wire Clapton 3mm 26gx38g 316l .6-1ohm
Between 18w-30w
Merlin mini same builds

Cthulhu mtl same builds

Animodz doggystyle 2k16 28g 316l 2.5mm coils 1ohm-1.5ohm 18watts

Kayfun v5 with restrictor .8 ohm 2.5mm 316l 3x32gx40g 316l claptons 22watts

Kayfun mini v3.1 26g 2.5mm ka1 coils 1ohmish 15-20 watts

DDP One Genny (haven't tried mesh yet) Single vertical 26g 2.5mm kanthal coils been running 1.5ohm build 12 watts
I think you will like the kfl + but it's possible you may find it a bit tight on the draw. It's definitely tighter then everything you mentioned. Also the kfl is vaped at kind of low wattages, when I vaped them, I kind of maxed out around 18 watts

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I think you will like the kfl + but it's possible you may find it a bit tight on the draw. It's definitely tighter then everything you mentioned. Also the kfl is vaped at kind of low wattages, when I vaped them, I kind of maxed out around 18 watts

Nicev

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

With KFL+ the higgest i ever went was 15 watts.

Currently i use the KFL+ V2 at 8-10 Watts. .8-1 ohm coil.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016

My biggest concern looking at the deck is how well it wicks !!! I mainly use 50/50 or 60/40 mixes in my mtl tanks but occasionally I do use juices with 70/30 mixes. The wicking channels are very small so I'm hoping that they will wick efficiently.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My biggest concern looking at the deck is how well it wicks !!! I mainly use 50/50 or 60/40 mixes in my mtl tanks but occasionally I do use juices with 70/30 mixes. The wicking channels are very small so I'm hoping that they will wick efficiently.

70/30 pg/vg is the sweet spot for a MTL tank, imo. Juice channels are narrow in most Kayfuns.

The Kayfun 5 has adjustable juice feed and air flow. Air flow goes from MTL to full lung hit. It's tightest setting is a little looser draw than a standard Kayfun, but it's close. You might like the Tobeco KF 5 clone. I ordered mine from Eciggity in Hawaii for about $25 and chose USPS basic shipping for about $3. I ordered it on Thursday and it arrived in Georgia on Monday.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
70/30 pg/vg is the sweet spot for a MTL tank, imo. Juice channels are narrow in most Kayfuns.

The Kayfun 5 has adjustable juice feed and air flow. Air flow goes from fairly tight MTL to full lung hit. You might like the Tobeco KF 5 clone. I ordered mine from Eciggity in Hawaii for about $25 and chose USPS basic shipping for about $3. I ordered it on Thursday and it arrived in Georgia on Monday.
Hey Dave .thanks for tips and ya I have one authentic kayfun v5 and 2 clones one tobeco one sjmy. The version 5 is a little too loose of a draw for me without the MTL restrictor kit. I am very much looking forward to the kayfun kite plus and thanks @vapdivrr I love tight draws so hopefully I'll like this

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Hey Dave .thanks for tips and ya I have one authentic kayfun v5 and 2 clones one tobeco one sjmy. The version 5 is a little too loose of a draw for me without the MTL restrictor kit. I am very much looking forward to the kayfun kite plus and thanks @vapdivrr I love tight draws so hopefully I'll like this

I tend to vape my EHPro KF Lite Plus V2 more than the others. It's an easy fill and has good flavor. I also like my KF 3.1's. I have three of each as well as 3 KF4's (which don't get much use anymore). I'm still playing with the Tobeco KF5 clone. It's cute, but the airflow isn't what I'm used to. It's not bad, but it's a little on the loose side.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I use to run 70 vg in my kfl all the time with no problems and ran them upwards of 18 watts. The bottom screw fill was kind of a pain and sometimes it leaked ever so slightly, but a change to the spare screw fixed it. Towards the end of the kfl popularity I had 5 of them and modded a couple by enlarging the AF to 5/64 and even the juice channels, it made a slight difference but not really needed. I then bought the erlkonigin and got use to that slightly bigger AF and top fill and could never go back to the kfl. But got back into them when the mini v3 came out last year which is an awesome tank imo

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I use to run 70 vg in my kfl all the time with no problems and ran them upwards of 18 watts. The bottom screw fill was kind of a pain and sometimes it leaked ever so slightly, but a change to the spare screw fixed it. Towards the end of the kfl popularity I had 5 of them and modded a couple by enlarging the AF to 5/64 and even the juice channels, it made a slight difference but not really needed. I then bought the erlkonigin and got use to that slightly bigger AF and top fill and could never go back to the kfl. But got back into them when the mini v3 came out last year which is an awesome tank imo

I like the KFLite bottom fill screw because it's easier to fill on the go. The leaking fill screw should be sealed with the tiny o-ring on the fill screw, but that gets lost easily.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I like the KFLite bottom fill screw because it's easier to fill on the go. The leaking fill screw should be sealed with the tiny o-ring on the fill screw, but that gets lost easily.
Easier to fill on the go? First time I have ever heard that because you need a screw driver.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Easier to fill on the go? First time I have ever heard that because you need a screw driver.

I carry a keychain jeweler's screwdriver. That's why it's easy. If I'm out riding around there's a battery box with juice, a battery, and screwdriver with me.

Kayfun 5 is probably the easiest with its top fill method. All the other Kayfuns require a tool.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I carry a keychain scewdriver. That's why it's easy. If I'm out riding around there's a battery box with juice, a battery, and screwdriver with me.
I agree it's not really hard but compared to most top fill tanks, it's a little more time consuming. But it is a fantastic tank for sure and just think of the design SvoeMesto came up with there, just about every rta after has used this design.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I agree it's not really hard but compared to most top fill tanks, it's a little more time consuming. But it is a fantastic tank for sure and just think of the design SvoeMesto came up with there, just about every rta after has used this design.

Filling a Kayfun (or any other tank) is an acquired skill that becomes mindless for the most part. Most of the time, when I'm out I don't use the refill kit. I just fill it up before I go and the refill supplies are in case I get caught out longer than I thought.

Away from home it's easier for me to use the fill screw method with a small tipped bottle. It's mindless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread