Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
$99 is around the same price as the Russian 91%,i paid $95 for mine,and it is the same as the KFL+ with the exception,the 91% airflow can be adjusted from the top side of the device the KFL+ can't.There are those who will argue the quality of the 91% is not worth the price tag,i think it is and worth every penny of the price.I also like the finish on the 91% it matches a few MODs i own which was another of the selling points for me.Vaping is all subjective,taste,flavor,devices,etc...not everyone prefers the finish of the 91% and probably would not have any MODs with the same finish.Basically it all comes down to what you like.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
I just ordered a KFL+ today myself. I've been thinking about buying one for a while now and now that the KFL+ has the adjustable air flow AND the price is virtually the same as the R91 I just had to jump on it.

The whole debate about the location of the air hole on the R91 vs the KFL+ is a moot point with me. Once I have it adjusted I'll never mess with it again. Although, by having the air adjustment on the bottom it gives the KFL+ a slightly cleaner look than the R91 IMHO.

Hope these things live up to the hype. Can't wait for that package to arrive.

DillPickles666

Moved On
Apr 23, 2013
Fresno CA
I took the plunge and bought one from intaste. Paid 110 usd shipped with 2 extra oring/spare parts bag. Pretty stoked.

How is the airflow when it is completely open? I'm hoping it is a looser draw completely open than on my KFL. I think the KFL is around a 1/16 air hole, I'm hoping this will open up a bit more. Not a deal breaker, but it'd be sweet :D

ceejay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
California
I took the plunge and bought one from intaste. Paid 110 usd shipped with 2 extra oring/spare parts bag. Pretty stoked.

How is the airflow when it is completely open? I'm hoping it is a looser draw completely open than on my KFL. I think the KFL is around a 1/16 air hole, I'm hoping this will open up a bit more. Not a deal breaker, but it'd be sweet :D

yea i've heard the draw is looser compared to the kfl v1

mekc57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Oregon
I have the R91 and love it! I have a kayfun lite + on its way. The finish on the R91 can be polished with some scotch bright image.jpg
I do mess with the airflow once in a while so the K+ might be a little bit of a pain. Time will tell.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
The finish on the R91 can be polished with some scotch bright

I polished my R91 last night and I'm so happy with it (I used a power drill, sandpaper, and polishing cloths). I may take a Dremel to it to make it shine like a mirror. I find it funny that you kept the logo - I sanded mine right off with the crappy matte paint job.

mekc57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Oregon
I polished my R91 last night and I'm so happy with it (I used a power drill, sandpaper, and polishing cloths). I may take a Dremel to it to make it shine like a mirror. I find it funny that you kept the logo - I sanded mine right off with the crappy matte paint job.

I might take it off later. Just didn't do the base yet is all. It was easy to take the tank off and install the SS section and roll it in scotch bright while watching tv.
image.jpg
Better?

Last edited:

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
That looks great!

I use the GP PnB Adaptor and I love it:

https://domovaporco.com/product/gp-pnb-adaptor/
http://www.vapourart.com/en/product/gp-polisher-brusher-adaptor-pnb

Attach it to your atomizer or mod and put it on a Dremel or power drill. Although I had less than ideal access to sand and polish to bottom of the R91, I was able to easily do the whole body and drip tip (I left alone the chimney and the top of the deck, which aren't painted like the outside anyway).

One problem is that it's now too polished and slippery to take apart without a rubber jar-opening pad! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread