The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Keys to the Private area!

Discussion in 'Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers' started by Mary Kay, Feb 24, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Anyone who is a member of the Wrecked and Bonkers forum can have the password to the private area. It's for discussing anything you would rather not be visable to the general board. As you know these posts can be read by anyone who cares too. The posts in the private area will be visble to the mods! They have to have access to anywhere there could be a problem. So rules still apply.
    Please PM me if you would like me to send the password. Now i have to go find it! It is case sensitive!:rolleyes:

Edit: MaryKay has taken a step back as moderator so please PM Fudgey or jj2 for the password.

Thanks

2. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    One more thing..when you post in the private area..the title you choose will be on the front page to the right of the forum..with your name. They can't read the post..just the title. So I wouldn't post.."I just escaped from jail" by Ralphtherunner. Or "My obbsession with axes" by LizzieB.

3. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south

ROFL... thanks for the giggle :)

Send me the password when you get a chacne. THanks M

lb

4. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Okay that brought on the laughter.

Send me the password.

5. Instigator

Instigator Full Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Can you send me the pass word, Please!

6. Koman
    This message by Koman has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 12, 2015, Reason: Not Appropriate.
    Jul 29, 2012