Kudos To Wizard Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I too just placed my first order with them for a bunch of flavors AND a 60ml bottle of 24mg nic juice 70/30 VG.
Great qulaity everything and they even threw in some sample stuff.
Wizard Labs is great and their prices are very good but it's the service ya gotta love..........

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
I order my nic base from them, and have been very pleased with their CS. Couple of months ago they had a death in the family and closed the site for less than a week while they where gone. They posted right on the front page, why and when they expected to be back. That was about the same time I found them.

So I waited for them to be back, placed an order for some base and some flavorings. Well one of the flavorings that was sent was the wrong one. I sent them an email, he replied in I think it was about an hours time. He fixed it right up. I had the right one just a couple days later.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Just got my order from them yesterday. As usual everything was packed to perfection, I swear they have it down to a fine art! I love that there is always gifts included in your order too, it makes me feel special and gives me a chance to try something I might not otherwise. I really can't say enough good things about this vendor, they always take it a couple steps above your expectations, all at a very economical price, a practically unheard of combination! The best!!! Thanks John!

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Very exited to see this thread as I just made my order from WL. Brand new to DIY so this was enlightening!! Can't wait, should be here in a couple days!

I think you'll be pleased KT! New to DIY? Way to go!!! We have to get that darn local meet going so we can share stuff!!!

Thomas Simms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
Modesto, CA
I just got my order from WL yesterday and all i got to say is DAMN this is the best packaging i have ever seen out of every single package that has ever come through my door. All the liquid materials were triple plastic heat sealed. With more bubble wrap than you can shake a stick at. With these prices and quality im a lifetime customer! Hopefully soon im going to be needing some new syringes.

SpringzVz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Colorado Springz, CO
Ok so update. My WL nic 100mg/ml 100% PG arrived with a fast shipping time 4 days from order date. It arrived in blue plastic container triple bubble wrapped and in a sealed plastic bag as well. Great packaging!. WL also included a couple free gifts. Droppers and root beer flavoring. No plans to mix up Root beer before this arrived but now I just might try some. The wide mouth bottle is not a first choice for me dealing with high strength nic at least once a week due to the idea that if you were to have an accident with this bottle it would definitely be a disaster. I strongly agree transferring to a glass narrow neck bottle. For long term storage application the dark blue plastic wide mouth it arrived in is perfectly fine:) The nic itself was very clear and very close to odorless. No thing distinctive stood out with the smell as opposed to RTS or Xtreme nic. The PG consistency was spot on with high grade PG. Not overly runny nor thick. I just mixed a new batch of Menthol ICY 24mg/ml 47.5/47.5 PG/VG 2%water 10%Flavor Wintergreen and teaberry Using Pure Menthol crystals (1 med size bucket)There's a recipe for you guys looking for an everyday Menthol TH vape. The juice came out great. This recipe has been my everyday vape for 2 years so if anything was out of order I would definitely be in the know lol. Flavoring comes out a bit stronger but no change in the note at all. The fact the flavoring comes out better is a good sign! The nic strength i can tell is spot on as well. No change in my vape habit at all. The color is clear as day. The flavorings for this recipe are all clear. Any coloring from the nic would be noticeable or any impurities as well. I am very HAPPY with this purchase! Highly recommended!

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
The wide mouth bottle is not a first choice for me dealing with high strength nic at least once a week due to the idea that if you were to have an accident with this bottle it would definitely be a disaster. I strongly agree transferring to a glass narrow neck bottle. For long term storage application the dark blue plastic wide mouth it arrived in is perfectly fine:)

I like the Wide Mouthed Bottle. The lower profile adds a stability factor which reduces the probability of an accident. Because it's so wide, I can easily get a dropper, Syringe or Whatever I want into the bottle to with-draw the ingredients.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
This why I keep reading ecf posts, usually when I take a break to vape for awhile so that's quite often, like going out for a "smoke" with a friend ha ha. I just started DIY and I have used 3 places to do the try it and see if I like it thing. Haven't tried Wizards Labs yet but the original post is really encouraging alright. Very good news

-Mimi-

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
here, there and everywhere
I ordered for the first time from wizard last week. I was disappointed that quite a few flavors were out of stock I wanted. Well, I just checked their site and 95% of what I wanted was back in soooo I figured I would get EVERYTHING I had my eyes on "at some point" while it was there. I think I will have 45 different flavors to play with once this package gets here, if not more. Ok DIY is more addicting than shopping for e-juices lol I guess the upside is, I can't justify to myself the need to order e-juices any more so I hope this finally starts saving me money on vaping! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread