The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lemon in my SI T3????

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by kac12, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kac12

kac12 Full Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Iowa
    Will this toast my T3?

I just placed an order with Smokeless Image for an X2 and some of their T3 clearos, and now I'm over at EC Blend looking at some new flavor options. I was considering putting together a lemon/cake flavor, but I'm worried about what I've heard about citrus ruining clearos. FWIW, the flavor I'm considering is a cake base with added lemon flavor - would that be enough citrus to do it? Is it safe to proceed?

2. Buggs5347

Buggs5347 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Arizona
    You will probably be okay. If it's the Lemon cake batter this is what they say on the page for it:
    "UPDATE on POLYCARBONATE TANKS for this flavor: (See message at end of this page): We submerged several Clearomizers in this recipes flavorings for 36 hours with no cracking. The Clearomizers tested are authentic MicroCig products. Please check with the manufacturer MicroCig if your CE4 is cracking. "

Most of the clearomizers are the same sort of material.

3. kac12

kac12 Full Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Iowa
    Great, thanks! I had been using the wizard thing and hadn't seen that notice yet.

4. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 15, 2011
    I vape lemon pretty much every day and never had any issues with cracking. Maybe I'm a freak. :laugh: I use all sorts of tanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.