The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

lemon juice baby

Discussion in 'Experiments With Equipment' started by misantroll, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. surbitonPete

surbitonPete Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2009
    North Yorkshire UK
    For all we know a slight variation on an experiment might make all the difference...... that's why it's great having everyone trying out every variation possible on every idea that comes up.

2. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Florida

Pete is so right---everybody keep at it. Something is going to work, we just have to find it. I think it is going to have to be a lot stronger but still safe----

misantroll--I think thinks like the lemon will work for maintence light cleaning and to clear flooding..............good work my friend and I will meet you in the lab----------Sun

3. misantroll

misantroll Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    Citric acids are good enough in my book so lime lemon grapefruit would do the samee in my opinion. All I'm doing here is in the name of all the grandmothers of the world.
    Seriously take my word and write : "lemon juice metal cleaning" on your google bar and you'll find hundreds of links baby yeah..

4. surbitonPete

Jan 25, 2009
    North Yorkshire UK
    Out of interest what is the juice you have been vaping??....it's always possible that it only works for certain vaping juices or strengths even.

5. misantroll

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    I think we have to go the more natural way we can Sun and it worked for me right now... Yur Lab looks fine, do you have some sandwichs there for me to lunch ?? :p

6. carol

carol Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2009
    netherlands
    i think if someone cleans his ato every week ther 's less rubbish on tha ato then someone who smokes it for three weeks and then thinks of cleaning it , sorry my english is not so good , but do you know what i mean?

7. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Florida
    Misantroll----the Lab has on OPEN BAR--all are welcome!!!! Sun

8. misantroll

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    Holly sh*t Margaritas then sennnior :p :p :p

9. surbitonPete

Jan 25, 2009
    North Yorkshire UK
    We will all be dipping our atomizers in the margaritas to see if that will work......lol

10. misantroll

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    I'll give ya a hug Pete coz it reminded me to go have a look at the new south park season with an episode named Margarita something...so yeah...way to see ya friends !!! :)

11. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    But we're really not looking for a metal cleaner, per se. We're looking for something to disintegrate the crud buildup. Lemon does work good on metal...shines it right up. Doesn't mean it's disintegrating the burnt on stuff though.

Lu

12. misantroll

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    I'm assuring ya lemon and salt will dissolve every chink and crot you got on your coil

baby yeah

13. ZambucaLu

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    I'd love to see someone open one up and try it so we'd know better.

Lu

14. misantroll

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    TOMORROW (I got friggin' one week of vacation baby yeah so I can try it on a larger scale) I late you know

BABY YEAHH

(I'm not the son of Austin Powers tho, its just my way of behaving here baby yeahhhhhh)

15. ZambucaLu

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    Take pics please so we can see!

Lu

16. misantroll

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    I'll do baby yeah

17. Ann

Ann Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2009
    Virginia
    Well, I have cleaned things for years with vinegar so lets see if that will work. I have well water so we get a buildup of hard white stuff on tea pots, coffee makers and shower heads. Boiling things in vinegar will take if off. I'll give it a try as soon as I have an atty to spare.

18. misantroll

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    7 hours now on one weak atomizer treated with lemon juice with an inch of salt boiled for two minutes.

It's like GOD in my mouth.

Like cookie crisp, like sugar crisp, like lemonade, like all the perverse things that come through your minds :p

19. misantroll

Feb 28, 2009
    Lausanne, Switzerland
    My avatar must really be reassuring ya :p

20. Ann

Ann Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2009
    Virginia
    Ok I don't get it. what does your avatar have to do with cleaning an atomizer?:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.