lemon juice baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Sun - that's a pity because it's so cheap, whereas postage ...

any news on the VG/water atty ?

kinabaloo--They will be ready for Dismanting tommorrow--will be very interesting to see the difference between straight VG and straight PG--This, as you suggested, takes any flavoring tainting out of the equation and would let us see if there is a straight difference between PG and VG in this experiment------Sun

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
That is what I would recomend the premixed stuff is fine for preserving snowcone syrup but the powder is great for loads of thing. Cleans wonderful, put a cup in the broiler of my comercial expresso machine and cleaned out years of deposits (that was why I got the machine so cheap the steam wand was totally blocked)

And like I said if you live in the US I will send you a couple oz, no strings attatched.

Sun, did you see this offer?

Lu

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Keep going with the experiments everyone......we must find the perfect cleaner eventually.:):) I am testing some cider vinegar today.

Pete--Lu pointed out that BlueeyeKelly would send out some Citric Acid as I can not find it here at all. They will be sending some out to me --so this experiment will be a go!!! Thanks in advance Blueeye!!!!!!---Sun

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
I have been wondering if the juice could be 'distilled' to get rid of whatever it is that gets left behind on the atomizer coil but I don't know anything about how to do stuff like that.

Ohh dangerous and fun... probablly not the best thing to distill this stuff... however if you need a tiny still I can point you in the dirction of a small essential oil still, because mine would be way to big....

RjG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2008
Edmonton AB Canada

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Ohh dangerous and fun... probablly not the best thing to distill this stuff... however if you need a tiny still I can point you in the dirction of a small essential oil still, because mine would be way to big....

Hmm me wonders what you would be using a big still for.....ho ho ho.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
Now if you are into caustic chemicals a nice sodium hydroxide solution followed by a citric acid bath then a rinse, there should be nothing left on it... you don't like the finish color anyway right? hehehe

This is a Joke, unless it is made out of stainless or glass do not put it in sodium hydroxide the fumes are deadly if there is any aluminum in it!!!

Last edited:

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Pete - know your meaning and it's a reasonable idea but would not e a good approach. The juice makers can try to make sure that the formula contains no substances that will leave a dry deposit (everything in it will evaporate by 160C). It would be very wasteful, time-consuming and complicated to heat all the juice in advance to get the dry deposits out of the juice before we use it in a VP.

Dry deposits would incude minerals from non-distilled water, impurities, dissolved solids from making flavors by simple soaking, things like gums, starches etc, such as when soak tobacco in water. A juice need not/should not leave any dry residue, but some flavors might not be possible to accurately duplicate this way. Most aromatics will readily evaporate at normal coil temperatures but not all flavorings will.

Even then, the coil would slowly get a deposit from dust and such in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread