Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I've tried to order through that site, and anytime you go to check out with the Leo 2.0 cartos, it removes them from your cart.
So order from Thom (White Stag Vapor), who accurately states the resistance of the cartos he sells ... and whose price on single cartos is the same as (actually 5 cents less than) VapingZone's per unit price for the five-pack.

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
So order from Thom (White Stag Vapor), who accurately states the resistance of the cartos he sells ... and whose price on single cartos is the same as (actually 5 cents less than) VapingZone's per unit price for the five-pack.

Already did that. Their in my mailbox right now.

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
I just want to add, that I received my cartos, filled them, got worried for a second that the first could be a dud (very hard pull, squat for vapor, gurgling), remembered posts mentioning running a paper clip down the center tube to the end, and that instantly made it perfect.

It did start to gurgle again though, so it looks like I had filled it too fast (syringe) for such a thick juice. In my excitement I probably should have done the process in a little longer than 30 seconds from start to finish.

This thing, to quote PBusardo's video review, really is a "beast". I'm very happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread