• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Let me be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the deleted thread about an event our group. I posted the thread on behalf of THE GROUP as to try and avoid the politics and personal idiosyncracies that have sadly developed and which I abhor.
I don't care about popularity, clique mentalities or anything else. I'm a vaper and I love the vaping community and the healthy activism that seems to course through it.

There is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't be supportive of each other in our common goal of promoting our community to all we can reach. This means lots of us doing events and other things that are not connected with any master entity. We all have to learn how to let go of personalities and focus on what we are supposed to be about as a community made up of many sub groups.

With that I end my rant and wish us all the best in our common passion and the reason we are all here. To be a community of ideals, not personalities.

Last edited by a moderator:

silentnights

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
phoenix az
What you aren't seeing is that this is Vicky's house, like it or not. Your group is currently its own group and if you want to go that direction then you need to start up your own area on ECF as a social group, distinct and separate from this group. There is too much drama going on at the moment for things to be civil. And what you are doing by continuing to stir up the drama is create dissent amoungst the 99% of us who are not a part of it. I sure as all hell don't want to see the drama, or the fall out of the drama. At this point the best thing for both groups is to just pretend like the other doesn't exist. You go to your area of the playground and play nicely.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
*sigh* Let ME be clear.

David is not, and has never been a member here. He did not join the VIP group (lurked in here maybe, joined? NO). If he ever was on our Facebook VIP group, I'm unaware of it. He is not a member there now. Some left our group when the other one was formed or when others PMed them about the group who belong to both. *shrug*

He's had ONE post here in the VIP group forum before he (and his friends who joined ECF only the other day and only for the purpose of trolling our group) came in to post and promote their group. It was in the ....-Out Shop thread (which was closed by ECF moderators).

I live in Phoenix and have been to a good number of shops. The guys at .... Out are simply the best! It doesn't matter who you are or what walk of life you come from. They are always friendly, helpful and never try to push the upsell on you. Also, their mixologist is some kind of sorcerer!]

Unfortunately, these people have already been warned several times by the ECF Mods. Our rules of conduct are posted. He should have read them. I suggest others with the same intent do the same. Here is what is contained in that sticky:

1. This social group form is for members of Vaping in Phoenix here at ECF and the associated activities of Vaping In Phoenix (VIP). Those who choose to promote their business, fan groups or other interests outside of Vaping In Phoenix without prior Admin. approval risk being banned from the VIP forum and ECF. Those threads will be moderated as appropriate.

2. Posts by non-VIP members in our social group forum will be deleted.

3. Those who join VIP with motives to bring membership to their own group, business, etc. will be removed from the group.

4. Per ECF rules, advertising threads for suppliers are not allowed. However general discussion threads regarding local vendors are. Please see ECF's rules if you have questions, or PM an ECF moderator or myself.

5. If you have received unwanted solicitation, please PM a ECF moderator or myself.

6. All rules governing use of ECF will apply to our VIP social group forum. These rules can be found here: ECF Forum Rules

7. No buying, selling or trading, including co-ops is allowed in the Social Group forums or the VIP forum. If you have items to sell, please go to and join our Facebook group at www.vapinginphoenix.com.

8. These rules are subject to change without notice. Please PM me if you have any comment or concern. Thanks!
Hellen

Do not post in our forum ever again David.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread