My DIY BF Oak VW-mod Woodies:facepalm:

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Gassgal-That bee on your bloodwood should be on your OliveR.How do you like the phid?Is it hard to get used to the gravity feed?

It IS on my dibi/OliveR:p. I stick a little bug something on almost all my mods:p.

Speaking of the Phidias... the feed takes a bit of getting used to. The ONLY difference is the length of the tube. If it weren't potted in, I could just change it for a longer tube and there's be no tilting needed, but it's just too short to reach the bottom, forcing it to be a gravity feed. That's the only part I'm not used to. It's not a huge deal, but switching back and forth between mods can be a tad aggravating because it's easy to forget.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I'm waiting on my 26650 Cruiser right now... will be my first 26650 battery size. Looking at the dimensions, it is a bit larger, but not a LOT larger than my others (and smaller than the VV Bogger box)... will see.

Actually, am waiting on 2 new woods, the big Cruiser and a pretty wild and crazy one from EcigWorkshop... can't wait to see it, will be the most interesting/odd one I have yet. It's rosewood/purpleheart/gem spectra... and the rosewood is as figured as zebra wood... the overall is a riot of color/patterns all from woods:).

Am really glad to hear that you liked your Cruiser enough to get a 2nd one! I can't wait to see it either:)!

Dibi bugs... for the most part, yes, most of the problems were overcome. It's a very beautiful mod, but not quite plug and play. It's a great size, it's a great feel, it's a great design, and it hits like a truck.

audiopistol

Apr 12, 2014
CALIFORNIA
I'm waiting on my 26650 Cruiser right now... will be my first 26650 battery size. Looking at the dimensions, it is a bit larger, but not a LOT larger than my others (and smaller than the VV Bogger box)... will see.

Actually, am waiting on 2 new woods, the big Cruiser and a pretty wild and crazy one from EcigWorkshop... can't wait to see it, will be the most interesting/odd one I have yet. It's rosewood/purpleheart/gem spectra... and the rosewood is as figured as zebra wood... the overall is a riot of color/patterns all from woods:).

Am really glad to hear that you liked your Cruiser enough to get a 2nd one! I can't wait to see it either:)!

Dibi bugs... for the most part, yes, most of the problems were overcome. It's a very beautiful mod, but not quite plug and play. It's a great size, it's a great feel, it's a great design, and it hits like a truck.

atb2.jpg
I just got this ATB a couple days ago. I'm officially in love. 3.5 - 6.5 variable voltage with a 10 amp limit. You like? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread