The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Like My Dragon M401, But What Works With It?

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by Angelz, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ez Duzit

Ez Duzit Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    Southern California
    I have the Dragon also. Love it. Long slow easy drags, get plenty of vapor and throat hit.

I'm also a menthol smoker and have already tried a bunch so I might be able to help you there. I'm finding out that a lot of the menthol's people say are really good are tobacco based, and not near enough menthol for me. I want a good clean menthol and I found it at Vermont Vapor. And they have it in 35mg strength which I just ordered earlier today along with the 20mg that I've been using. Great menthol taste, Fresh and clean with lots of vapor and throat hit. I only got the 35mg to mix with the 20mg for something a bit stronger. For me, finding the right juice made soooo much of a difference. I'm still trying new ones. Heh, I also put in an order at myfreedomsmoke. Heard lots of good things and wanted to try em out. Custom mixed juice. Yes he has 48mg flavored juice there. He'll mix anything you want. And to top it off, MY FREEDOM SMOKES is having a really good sale right now. I couldn't pass it up. I ordered over 150ml of juice today between my freedom smoke, and Vermont vapor. I got the bug......and the myfreedomsmoke juice I got, is all extra flavored, so that will be between 25 and 30% more juice when I'm done cutting it!8-o It is ok to drink this stuff, right,..............right. :lol:

I guess I'm saying don't be afraid to try different juice. When you find The One, you'll know it. If you're lucky, you'll also find a few close runner ups. But finding a flavor you really like and enjoy is huge.

Ez

2. kcr

kcr Super Member ECF Veteran

Oooh! Thanks for the tip, EZ! Order placed!

3. Angelz

Angelz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    Michigan
    I just ordered some too, but I think I'm going to go back and order some more in a higher strength for mixing :)

Update - - Wow, this is fun! I just went back and ordered 20ml of unflavored 48mg :w00t:

4. Zukori

Zukori Full Member

Totally Wicked does have some 36mg unflavored right now... I think it vapes well on it's own. Good for mixing your own.

5. Angelz

Aug 31, 2009
    Michigan
    Zukori, have you used the 36mg as is? What's that like? As of right now, the only strength I've tried is the 18mg

6. Zukori

Zukori Full Member

Sure have, actually that's what I'm puffing on now... I like it quite a bit, it's a little different to describe though. It's got a certain kind of sweetness. My brother on the other hand thinks it's awful, though he is still doing about a half a pack of smokes a day(something which I can't even do anymore). Trying to describe it... Maybe like a cigarette without any unpleasantness. Sorta reminds me of the camel carts I got with my passthrough at litecig... but not so much. Well I'm sure that was entirely useless information. Hope something semi intelligent could be extracted from it.

I'm not really seeing any adverse effect from the increase in nic either, but that's just me. I started on 24mg after doing ~2 packs of marlboro red 100s a day

7. kcr

Isn't it?

Now get you some flavorings and start playing! That is *really* fun.

8. Angelz

Aug 31, 2009
    Michigan
    Actually that was helpful :)
    I smoked 1 3/4 - 2 packs of menthol lights a day; I purchased 2 packs a day, my last 2 packs being purchased the day before I got my Dragon. It's now 3 days later and I still have a couple regular cigs left (highly unusual for me) - I've only been smoking those because I miss my menthol (menthol juice will be here tomorrow, yay!) You're right...they are hard to handle, the taste, the "heaviness", the smell...But those will be the last analogues I ever buy!

9. Angelz

Aug 31, 2009
    Michigan
    Yeah, I'm having a blast, funny how I can get such a kick out of this! I have Vanilla (adore it!) and Ice Cream (sent by mistake but not too bad, as it turns out), and some Bavarian Cream, menthol, and unflavored on the way. Next I want to try the almond and the coffee :D so many choices!! Try doing that with analogues!

10. Jim Davis

Jim Davis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I was experimenting with menthol & mint flavors. I was trying them to increase the hit. I ended up getting hooked on Loranns Creme de Menthe. Very smooth taste, and pretty good hit too.

11. Angelz

Aug 31, 2009
    Michigan
    Sounds yummy - I was actually considering getting that as well.

12. sherid

sherid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2008
    USA
    If you want to try the 510, you can get the kit from Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store. for $35 with no box and $5 shipping. I just got one, and it is great.

13. Jim Davis

Jim Davis Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I was never a mint fan before. But to try to increase the hit, I tried some. I didn't care for the Peppermint or Wintergreen, but the Creme de Menthe turned out to be very pleasant and smooth. I bought all they had at the Cake supply store.

14. Angelz

Aug 31, 2009
    Michigan
    Wow, that's an amazing price, thank you! Think I'll go check it out :p

15. ProtoType

ProtoType Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2009
    New Jersey
    The deal for Cignot is probably the cheapest I've seen in the USA. The 4081 parts can be found here Heaven-gifts.com Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop .... Another good company is Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail .... Home - Rocky Mountain Vapor you have reached the mountain top of electronic cigarettes! has free shipping for over $14 and they sell 50ml bottles. If you want to order in bulk, the first two are the best that I've found.. Plus I love how HealthCabin gives 6 months warranty on their atomizers and batteries.

16. Angelz

Aug 31, 2009
    Michigan
    Such amazing deals!! I have so many windows open at once, trying to look at everything :p I really like the idea of the 6 month warranty, so I think maybe I'll check this site out more first :)

17. Ez Duzit

Ez Duzit Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    Southern California
    I can just imagine you walking into the cake supply outlet, stopping in the center of the store, and saying in a loud voice. "Give me ALL the Creme de Menthe flavoring you have......NOW, before someone gets hurt!" 8-o

18. kcr

The creme de menthe is wonderful!

I like the blackberry, too. I didn't really think I would, though--so don't be afraid to try all the flavors that even sound remotely interesting:)

I keep a little bottle with "mistake juice" in it. If I experiment with really small batches, I only have tiny amounts of leftover stuff you don't care for. When I accumulate a decent amount (enough to hold the strong taste of the menthol drops) I just add the drops and it tastes just fine--and no waste! (yes, I *am* cheap...sometimes)

Rum and whisky are good flavors to vape, too. They have a very nice throat hit. Not sure where to get whisky flavoring, or if I can just use whisky itself for the flavoring (maybe that has been addressed in the recipes folder?). Lorann's had rum bakery emulsion, but no rum flavoring that I could find. So I ordered the emulsion and will see if that works. (If not, guess I will be making sober rum cakes for Christmas:rolleyes:)

Caramel and just a drop of honey or cotton candy flavoring in tobacco-flavored juice makes an acceptable imitation of RY4. I am wondering if peanut butter in tobacco juice would make something like 555? I like 555, but it seems difficult to find, for some reason.

19. sherid

sherid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2008
    USA
    Home - LitecigUSA has whiskey and brandy....very tasty.

20. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    My niece ordered her 510 kit on Thursday (9/3) and it arrived today (Saturday, 9/5)...definitely good service and great prices. She got the $65.00 kit because it also included the PCC and two sample size bottles of juice.

BTW, she got the purple PCC, which is a magenta purple. I have the blue PCC, which I think looks more like purple until you put it side-by-side the purple. The blue looks more blue then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.