Like My Dragon M401, But What Works With It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Oklahoma
Ok I got my m401 passthru today and this is what I found. The m401 atomizer does screw onto the ehealth cigarette in green box battery but the straight part under the screw part on the battery is a little shorter than the m401 so it doesn't really make contact with the atomizer. The atomizer from the ehealth cigarette will screw onto the m401 but it leaves a gap between the atomizer and battery because the straight part is longer it won't screw all the way down but it does make contact with the atomizer.

The m401 cartridges are longer than the ehealth cig cartridges so they don't interchange either.

I did find one use for the m401 stuff that will work on the ehealth cig. The e-health cig cartridges are sealed with aluminum foil once the foil is broke or removed there is not a way to reseal them which made we worry about them leaking or drying out. I took the rubber stopper on the m401 cartridges and cut half the end off. I used the half I cut off to seal the ehealth cig cartridges and put the other half back into the m401 to seal those.

Hope this helps somebody.

bg458

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Take a pin and pull up the middle of the Ehealth battery alittle and then screw the 401 atomizer on works perfect.:lol:

Ok I got my m401 passthru today and this is what I found. The m401 atomizer does screw onto the ehealth cigarette in green box battery but the straight part under the screw part on the battery is a little shorter than the m401 so it doesn't really make contact with the atomizer. The atomizer from the ehealth cigarette will screw onto the m401 but it leaves a gap between the atomizer and battery because the straight part is longer it won't screw all the way down but it does make contact with the atomizer.

The m401 cartridges are longer than the ehealth cig cartridges so they don't interchange either.

I did find one use for the m401 stuff that will work on the ehealth cig. The e-health cig cartridges are sealed with aluminum foil once the foil is broke or removed there is not a way to reseal them which made we worry about them leaking or drying out. I took the rubber stopper on the m401 cartridges and cut half the end off. I used the half I cut off to seal the ehealth cig cartridges and put the other half back into the m401 to seal those.

Hope this helps somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread