listing side by side mods

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
There's the new eleaf thingie too now. The IKONN (or something?).

iKonn Total - Eleaf electronic cigarette

You made me go and look and i could not resist. I did get the blue one as well but it had to get replaced. Very cute, heavyish for a mod this size but that suites me. I don't like true lightweight mods. I put a vika fantasy clone with a xl airlow adapter to lift it to the right level. Thumbs up I am enjoying the mod a lot and the side bar firing is excellent.

lOPnw6v.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You made me go and look and i could not resist. I did get the blue one as well but it had to get replaced. Very cute, heavyish for a mod this size but that suites me. I don't like true lightweight mods. I put a vika fantasy clone with a xl airlow adapter to lift it to the right level. Thumbs up I am enjoying the mod a lot and the side bar firing is excellent.

lOPnw6v.jpg

Enabler(me). I like it - congrats, XX!

Just for my own clarification, no "V" - correct? I glanced at it, and can't recall why it was just a glance.

"Memories..." (SING it, Kat!)

:D

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Enabler(me). I like it - congrats, XX!

Just for my own clarification, no "V" - correct? I glanced at it, and can't recall why it was just a glance.

"Memories..." (SING it, Kat!)

:D

Yep you are correct. I think has some sort of low battery protection

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
The iKonn Total has totally surprised me with the way it handles the power.
I use one with a Tron-T with a 1ohm clr and it gives me a consistent vape till the light flashes fast.

I managed to drop it a few times even knocking the cover off and just picked it up, put it back together and vape. It shows no scratches, but I did see a tiny chip on a corner.. :)

I took it apart to see what I can do with it in the future. I found it was well built with thick wires and a really nice dual firing switch. I have an idea. but no rush since I find that it works really well as is.

I really like the form, the weight is a bit much but I do not mind it. It is the smallest mod I own that holds 4ml (with the Tron-T). It is comparable to the small mods with internal batteries except the battery is replaceable.

I ordered 2 more from Fasttech during the sale at around 14$ ea. it was a sure value.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I use one with a Tron-T with a 1ohm clr and it gives me a consistent vape till the light flashes fast.

I managed to drop it a few times even knocking the cover off and just picked it up, put it back together and vape. It shows no scratches, but I did see a tiny chip on a corner.. :)

I took it apart to see what I can do with it in the future. I found it was well built with thick wires and a really nice dual firing switch. I have an idea. but no rush since I find that it works really well as is.

I really like the form, the weight is a bit much but I do not mind it. It is the smallest mod I own that holds 4ml (with the Tron-T). It is comparable to the small mods with internal batteries except the battery is replaceable.

I ordered 2 more from Fasttech during the sale at around 14$ ea. it was a sure value.
Any sign of power regulation? I've got a couple other eleaf mods that aren't adjustable and yet I don't notice the gradual decline from the battery until it's time to recharge anyway (final 20% or so).

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

northhar

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2011
CanTheBan
Any sign of power regulation? I've got a couple other eleaf mods that aren't adjustable and yet I don't notice the gradual decline from the battery until it's time to recharge anyway (final 20% or so).

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I have not been able to determine that yet.. I plan to try and make a tester with an old sweep meter to see if there is any..

Reactions: aikanae1

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India

lOPnw6v.jpg

A very detailed review of the ikonn total by DJLsb :

However, one user states in the comments that the Siren 22mm tank doesn't fit ?? Not much details given as to why.. wondering if it's the diameter or the height he is facing an issue with..

Northhar , krisma .. are you guys using your tanks in the ikonn total with the height extender (that comes with the ikonn total mini kit) or a heat sink?

Do either of you have a Siren tank to check compatibility?

Lastly, in one of the cons DJLsb mentions that the power (vape output) reduces once the 18650 is nearing low battery. Any inputs on your experience with this while using the ikonn?

Apologies for the many questions :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread