Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm tempted ....
View attachment 930085

If it had only been in red ....

The Dicodes purple is nicer than it appears in pics. It's a deep ("Deep Purple" - lol!) and GORGEOUS color.

Not that I'd ever try to influence a vaper into buying something. Not moi. ;)

enabler u.png

• Winner
Reactions: Tor R

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm tempted ....
View attachment 930085

If it had only been in red ....

Actually - now I'm not sure if that's their original purple (lighter) or their Mini purple ("Smoke on the Water").

No reds this run? I didn't track what colors they released.

Reactions: Tor R

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Actually - now I'm not sure if that's their original purple (lighter) or their Mini purple ("Smoke on the Water").

No reds this run? I didn't track what colors they released.
    Their new colours:
    2306D6C4-5001-456F-8F6A-0D22A5BB088B.jpeg

086DD021-1190-4957-AC40-A9FFB9459C37.jpeg

3F5D5704-B2F7-4846-A85B-CE50713F5FDF.jpeg

It could be that I go for purple, then I have black SBS, purple SBS and red Dani Box Mini

Lanciab

ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2018
    :?:
    :unsure:

Moon = Luna
    Psychologically/Behaviorally Affected by Luna = "Lunatic"
    Lunatic + Legal Tender x Time = vape Mail :glare:
    :thumb:

Yepperz... I'd say that's sound Math, backed by countless Case-Studies, substantiates the Hypothesis, proves the Theory, & thereby a vape-Science Law/Fact.
    Dog Will Hunt!

We can call it "Bruno's Law".... ;)

Please no ! I don't want to be responsible of uncontrolled vape stuff buying.

....bad reviewers on YouTube do that way better than me.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    Not that I'd ever try to influence a vaper into buying something. Not moi. ;)

View attachment 930087

:censored:
    Oh NOOOOO.... NEVER....
    Nope.... never ever ever.... :sneaky:
    and let me take this Op to once again Thank You for doing so those many Many MANY countless times :D

I’m a silver kinda guy. My Dani Mini and Dani 21700 are both silver, so... View attachment 930117

+1 on That! Would (have been/if ever do/in the future) be my choice on the Dani SBS :thumb:
    Imagine with me if you will; That mated to a Taifun GT IV enhanced with Steam Tuners Nano Kit affixed.... :headbang:

I wish they would’ve made the SBS 21700

and Another +1 :thumb::thumb:
    If (WHEN) they do,,,, Be pullin that Trigger, Baggin & Taggin one faster than Gen. Betterhalf can say (as DPL quotes above); "WHAT DID YOU DO???"
    *except with Exclamation Points in lieu of the Question Marks and with a Fury & Fervor that only a Wife can muster & direct at yet another of her Husband's Vape-Gear Compulsion Disorder Flare-Ups :(

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    Question for Dani SbS Owners please:
    Any of you also have a Kayfun 5squared (25mm) that can confirm whether or not the KF5sq will indeed fit on the current 18650 Dani SbS (says 25mm but the KF5sq has slightly larger dia. with its protruding "faceted Base")
    Thinking about selling my titan-colored Dani 21700 and getting the Silver SbS, a Steam Tuners Nano kit for the KF5sq that is on the 21700 Dani now and using it on the SbS...
    But if won't fit then,,, time to devise a Plan-B :D

Day-umm It BNEAT you're as bad an influence on me and my VGCD as DPL is... :(
    Least that's what I blame/tell the good General when she discovers my newest Indiscretion & Treachery ;)

Users who are viewing this thread