listing side by side mods

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
I was exaggerating. However, think of Mercedes coming out with the SL500, having them sell well and then not building a second run nor coming out with the SL300 for those who can't quite afford the 500, leaving that market to the Asians who are only too happy to build a car for those well off but not quite wealthy customers.

As well as continuing to build The Big, our Italian friends should be coming out with a Big Junior and if that sells well too coming out with a Biggie Small, quietly using Chinese parts to save more money and keep the Chinese brands from stealing their market.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
MIXX & GX.jpg

New and Perm. Mate for the MIXX,,,
Taifun GX RDTA 4ml...
She's a Beaut AND performs up to all it was claimed and hailed to be.
Hearty Salute & highly recommend the GX :thumb:

skotsour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Got my Mechlyfe Paramour in today. A tad bit disappointed in the color. I was expecting a non-metallic grey, but the grey/black is more of a metallic blue-grey. I'm not a huge fan of metallics, but the mod itself is very nice so far. Currently have an 18650 in there while my new 21700's charge up. I've never had a 21700 mod, I'm looking forward to the extended life at 12-13 watts
GWnwENz
LjabwwJ.jpg

GWnwENz.jpg

LjabwwJ

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Well,,, 26 days after pullin the trigger it FINALLY arrives at the gates of Ft. vape to get mated to its long-waiting Warhead...

Warlock 1.jpg

Warlock 2.jpg

DamnMod Warlock Elite dna60 in Alumide w/matching Tube-Cap Extension topped with Taifun GT IV w/Storm-Shield.

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Like 'em both (have both a Brun & Brun MTL too) but IMO the GX is definitely & clearly Superior in all facets :thumb:

*If I EVER need or want another RDTA, I will pull the trigger on a 2nd GX 4ml without giving it a 2nd/moment's thought or even considering anything else....

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
What is the rest of the name of the GX? When I Google GX side-by-side I get pictures of off-road vehicles.

Sorry, I was referring to the Taifun GX RDTA that was in one of the SBS pics. It's a similar concept to the Brunhilde MTL RTA, with the cables going into a tank below the build deck. It's also significantly more expensive.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Anyone used TC with the Stratum Balance Styled 60W TC VW APV Box?

I am thinking of trying an SBS on the cheap with good TC. Don't know if TC and cheap mix well.
Last night at work I purposely vaped my Kree 24 empty to see how the Paramour would handle it in TC. I would say it handled it just the same as a DNA powered mod, it just diminished with no burnt taste. It almost hurts to say that.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
I would say it handled it just the same as a DNA powered mod, it just diminished with no burnt taste. It almost hurts to say that.

Hmm... Maybe I should take a look at the Paramour. It makes me wonder if good temp control chips will be easier to come by at a lower price point.

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Assembled, Standing Tall & Ready for Action: the Ft. Vape SBS Squadron

View attachment 928881
    I do not know what to say, words can not really describe well enough the appearance of the three mods with the attitudes.

Aesthetically, I do not know if I enjoy the sight of the GX or if I simply dislike the look. I'm very divided there to be honest. Would hardly buy it for my Dicodes Dani SBS, but if I had had a Dani Extreme 23mm, I think it would look majestic. The GX has also received excellent criticism.

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
    Aug 12, 2020
    AZ
    I think this was posted before (though not here). Upside: nicely made, dicodes is a winner for me. Downside: Screen on the bottom of the mod. I'm favoring the SBS's that protect the atomizer with some sort of cage now. If nothing else, it makes it easier to get it out of a leather case.

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 9, 2015
    Ft. Vape-WKY
    I do not know what to say, words can not really describe well enough the appearance of the three mods with the attitudes.

Aesthetically, I do not know if I enjoy the sight of the GX or if I simply dislike the look. I'm very divided there to be honest. Would hardly buy it for my Dicodes Dani SBS, but if I had had a Dani Extreme 23mm, I think it would look majestic. The GX has also received excellent criticism.

The graduated multiple Heat-Sink Top-Cap is def. a "polarizing" facet of its Aesthetics. Diff Strokes and all...
    They do make 3 others of diff style for it to appease the varying subjectivity of the User/Consumer.
    I can attest to and laud the inarguable amazing & superior Performance. By far and away Hands-Down the Best RDTA I've ever used in that regard. Added Plus,,, I'm Bigtime on the "Dig It" side of the subjective Aesthetic debate.
    Agree with & +1 to Todd in his Review of the GX; Get One :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread