Not open for further replies.

lucky_x16

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
Glasford, Il
joyetech_super_slim_eRoll_kit_electronic_cigarette.jpg

both the eroll and ecab I would call "gentle vapes[SIZE=2[COLOR="#FF0000"]]"....its not for people who want to vape 10-20 watts[/COLOR][/SIZE], and guess what......not everybody does want to. :)

My uncle from Florida uses ciga likes like those. Going on and on about how he has to stay at 24mg, or go back to analogs.
Well he was until I let him try my REO LP Grand at .6 ohms @ 9mg nic.
I thought he would never stop coughing.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I think this can be found somewhere for approx $100, if not, barely makes the list: microstick
ms-spheroid_01-500x500.jpg

That microstick is interesting, but the le petit gros is shorter and thinner I think

Im going to use it for discreet lpg + kfl with bellcap for those who dont know but I think we are sticking to vv/vw right

images

Mvp, ipv mini, cloupor mini, kayfun 3.1 if it helps

5b949a5896f5259a0e6ce349851d2b34.jpg

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I think this can be found somewhere for approx $100, if not, barely makes the list: microstick
ms-spheroid_01-500x500.jpg

Ecab would qualify, despite that PBusardo hated it, I love mine: Because it's one of the few true "cigar-illo" type ecigs out on the market anymore
eCab-joyetech-couleur.jpg

and of course the eroll....is that a "mod"? :lol:
joyetech_super_slim_eRoll_kit_electronic_cigarette.jpg

I guess Super T Manufacturing 14500 precise simplicity would qualify....though not nearly as elegantly small as the orig. P10 and P16s were. (again, it bothers me that so many stop making smaller battery mods anymore.) Precise Simplicity

both the eroll and ecab I would call "gentle vapes"....its not for people who want to vape 10-20 watts, and guess what......not everybody does want to. :)

Thanks, Race. I believe all the devices you mentioned are in the non-variable variety.

That microstick is interesting, but the le petit gros is shorter and thinner I think

Im going to use it for discreet lpg + kfl with bellcap for those who dont know but I think we are sticking to vv/vw right

images

Mvp, ipv mini, cloupor mini, kayfun 3.1 if it helps

5b949a5896f5259a0e6ce349851d2b34.jpg

The Microstick is adorbs. I've always had half an eye on that one. Thanks for sharing these, h00ligan. Love the comparison pic!

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I want a tube shaped mod thats the size of a mech in 18350 mode that also has VW options, micro USB charging, and good battery life. The closest thing I've seen is probably the new Joyetech Ego One. Only thing is, while it is regulated, I don't think you can change the wattage/volts. And it's not 22mm. I guess the Evic in 18350 mode would be a close second but the limitations on that thing make it unappealing to me.

one.jpg

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
Joytech is coming out with a little kayfun style rebuildable build deck that fits into the e grip. It actually makes that e grip desirable imho.
Has anyone seen this thing yet? Its only about twelve dollar add on for those that already have an e grip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cABblOvmnqM

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I have an Egrip and the RBA base has been out for a while now. It's definitely a nice little add on. However, if you're like me and prefer a tighter draw, you'll find that the RBA base has a very airy draw. If you like airy, then great! There are some modifications you can try to do to it to make it tighter but I can't be bothered to do that right now. I have my Egrip running Aspire BVC coils and it hits great and perfect for me this way and I can utilize the built in airflow control instead. Check out the Egrip thread. I love my Egrip but it has been a little... temperamental for me to say the least.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I want a tube shaped mod thats the size of a mech in 18350 mode that also has VW options, micro USB charging, and good battery life. The closest thing I've seen is probably the new Joyetech Ego One. Only thing is, while it is regulated, I don't think you can change the wattage/volts. And it's not 22mm. I guess the Evic in 18350 mode would be a close second but the limitations on that thing make it unappealing to me.
The smallest 22mm tube style VW device I am aware of is the Little Greek by Greek mods, 68mm in height with an 18350 battery - 11mm shorter than a 4nine mechanical in 18650 mode. Greek Mods - Little Greek Unfortunately, the only site that it seems to be available on is not written in English and it's well over $100...

Last edited:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I have an Egrip and the RBA base has been out for a while now. It's definitely a nice little add on. However, if you're like me and prefer a tighter draw, you'll find that the RBA base has a very airy draw. If you like airy, then great! There are some modifications you can try to do to it to make it tighter but I can't be bothered to do that right now. I have my Egrip running Aspire BVC coils and it hits great and perfect for me this way and I can utilize the built in airflow control instead. Check out the Egrip thread. I love my Egrip but it has been a little... temperamental for me to say the least.

I read they're non nautilus coils but I haven't seen them online. I own the nautilus and just ordered the eg rip in my search for small but still good. Beyond the bad run of charge ports it's temperamental? How so

The smallest 22mm tube style VW device I am aware of is the Little Greek by Greek mods, 68mm in height with an 18350 battery - 11mm shorter than a 4nine mechanical in 18650 mode. Greek Mods - Little Greek Unfortunately, the only site that it seems to be available on is not written in English and it's well over $100...

Le petit gros is 56mm (18350) iirc... Off by one.

Lenght: 57.00mm
Diameter: 23.40mm
Weight: 75g.

And it also recesses the mount into a sleeve so you shave 10mm or so off the RBA

Last edited:

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
If your still looking for a way to keep your initial list up to date, why do something like this and just link to it. I use this in another group on this forum just mainly for me though.
Please feel free to delete this post or contact me if needed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tBS7cxzBleFF5QfCFQz2Rgw/htmlview

i keep changing my list all the time without updating the link, or you could give others access to update it.

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I concur. Or maybe just variable v/w is fine
I trust Katdarling... :)

And herein lies your first mistake...... ;)

I do agree with you that our list needs to be any mod with a "V" on it (variable). Nons might be better suited for another area of the forum.

There is no way to have 100% agreement on which mods should make the list. We can't even figure out what small means! :D If it's variable, and "small", we'll put it on the list! Let's not get too caught up in the details. Post your pics and links and info and let's have some fun!

:facepalm: Sigh .........

Oh Kat

Oh dale....... whassa mattah, sweetie?

If your still looking for a way to keep your initial list up to date, why do something like this and just link to it. I use this in another group on this forum just mainly for me though.
Please feel free to delete this post or contact me if needed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tBS7cxzBleFF5QfCFQz2Rgw/htmlview

i keep changing my list all the time without updating the link, or you could give others access to update it.

Thank you, Davantrac. Marvelous idea. I may go in that direction. As it stands now, I'm in touch with a moderator, and my initial post will be edited. Stay tuned! :)

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Hm yea I don't see why the list should be limited to a certain shape only. There aren't even really that many small tube shaped mods anyways. The one I'd specifically want can use USB charging where I'm not required to remove the battery but have the option to. I just find moving the battery and putting it on a charger a bit of a hassle... I like just plugging it into one of the dozens of micro USB chargers I have around the house.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
:p I will be very honest. I don't even know what an 801 matches up with because I've always used the 510's.:facepalm:
If they fit, I'll take 'em! :laugh:

LOL! Now now now.... you know there's no buying, selling, or trading outside the Classifieds! ;) Perhaps I'll list them again sometime, IMRs.

Might as well add these two:

IPV Mini v2 70w

IPV4 100w

Garemlin, do you happen to know the prices on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread