Little trick makes your juice taste better - Liquid makers HATE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
42h1XZh.jpg

x6Zji7p.jpg

C0i0sIN.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I tried it. My results were a bit inconclusive. I don't think it actually increases flavor UNDER the tongue, but something about trying to do it properly caused me to like, inhale for longer, perhaps, and then the vape escaping from under my tongue sort of slowly... it maybe made things flavorful for a longer period of time, but IDK.

Also, wear dentures, might be a cofounding factor.

It wasn't BAD exactly and also I think focusing on the TECHNIQUE would HAVE to increase the SENSATION of flavor, until you got used to it. That is called mindfulness, and it is a powerful tool, and yet it is not the experience that is changed, but rather the nature of how one experiences the event is changed.

Agree, would not work for unflavored juice :lol::lol:

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Izan

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
If you really want to try something amazing, nose to lung technique is a mind blower. Yes, i went there again. Close one nostril with finger, insert driptip into other nostril, fire in the hole and inhale deeply. If you have a higher nicotine level, it really does give new meaning to "fire in the hole". And it also does nothing good for sinus problems. Makes em worse, in fact. But hey, im not gonna judge.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
If you really want to try something amazing, nose to lung technique is a mind blower. Yes, i went there again. Close one nostril with finger, insert driptip into other nostril, fire in the hole and inhale deeply. If you have a higher nicotine level, it really does give new meaning to "fire in the hole". And it also does nothing good for sinus problems. Makes em worse, in fact. But hey, im not gonna judge.
Im thinking about trying this. N2L.
Im thinking my NRG, 60w, 18mg and strong menthol for the full experience.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
If you really want to try something amazing, nose to lung technique is a mind blower...it really does give new meaning to "fire in the hole"
Boredom = Bad ideas = This. Very much.

Clickbait title made me do it.
Im thinking about trying this...
Because of course you are ^^

Im thinking my NRG, 60w, 18mg and strong menthol for the full experience.
Write down Coyote's nick before you try, just in case you want to sue him afterwards but can't remember how you came to walk in the middle of the highway with no pants on...

Last edited:

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
You know what makes your juice taste better? Wait for it....

Take a break from it. :)

Vape unflavored in between, or other flavors that are dissimilar.

Vaping anything for too long at a time always leads to less than spectacular results for me.

I did this early on and found I ended up vaping more unflavored than not. Now I'm pretty much unflavored all the time. If you have no expectations, then you're never disappointed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread