Long time Reader first time Alien Juice Vaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Just wanted to say that I made my first Alien Juice order a few short days ago. What does a person try when they first go to Alien Juice, none other than Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice.

First off I open the package and look inside, what do I find, not one but two bottles of Babas (I only ordered 1) and my Gorilla of course. So I look at the invoice and the qty 1 is crossed out and 2 is handwritten in with a short note of my good fortune. Wow, thanks so much Aliens, I really dig it. That's how you make a new customer.

Well, its all for not if I dont like the juice, sure, with the free bottle I will surely return to test other flavors but lets be honest here, I made a huge leap of faith in getting (2) 30 mil bottles right off the bat.

First note I take is wow, this stuff is thick!!! I use 100% VG juice all the time, still not nearly this thick. I begin to worry that this may not work in my carto. I have some dc 510 sitting around so I load them each up. I took my time, lots of time actually. Kinda annoying how slow it absorbs. Finally it soaked in. I try the Bobas then Gorilla, no steeping, right from the envelope and I can say is first impression is fabulous. Really love it!! Sometimes it takes me a couple days to know for sure though as my taste change. They in the worst cast scenario will be a yummy change up snack or hopefully become an all day vape :)

How well does this stuff work in tanks? Any issues I should know. I have a brand new tank here but Im hesitant to load it up only to find this stuff wont work well in it.

Anyhow, thanks again Alien Juice for the quick ship and the freebie in the package :toast:!!

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
Just wanted to say that I made my first Alien Juice order a few short days ago. What does a person try when they first go to Alien Juice, none other than Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice.

First off I open the package and look inside, what do I find, not one but two bottles of Babas (I only ordered 1) and my Gorilla of course. So I look at the invoice and the qty 1 is crossed out and 2 is handwritten in with a short note of my good fortune. Wow, thanks so much Aliens, I really dig it. That's how you make a new customer.

Well, its all for not if I dont like the juice, sure, with the free bottle I will surely return to test other flavors but lets be honest here, I made a huge leap of faith in getting (2) 30 mil bottles right off the bat.

First note I take is wow, this stuff is thick!!! I use 100% VG juice all the time, still not nearly this thick. I begin to worry that this may not work in my carto. I have some dc 510 sitting around so I load them each up. I took my time, lots of time actually. Kinda annoying how slow it absorbs. Finally it soaked in. I try the Bobas then Gorilla, no steeping, right from the envelope and I can say is first impression is fabulous. Really love it!! Sometimes it takes me a couple days to know for sure though as my taste change. They in the worst cast scenario will be a yummy change up snack or hopefully become an all day vape :)

How well does this stuff work in tanks? Any issues I should know. I have a brand new tank here but Im hesitant to load it up only to find this stuff wont work well in it.

Anyhow, thanks again Alien Juice for the quick ship and the freebie in the package :toast:!!

Hi Dirquist.....All I use is BB and GJ in tanks. I don't have a problem with them at all. Just make sure that you get a GOOD fill of the carto first. I can't express that enough. Take your time doing this. Once you get a good fill of he carto you shouldn't have any problems. I hope you enjoy the AVE juice.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Glad you discovered one of the best vendors out there!:cool:

I second the making sure you have a good fill with the AVE in the cartos...I usually try to fill a few the night before, thay way they can sit and soak for awhile. I have never had a prob using any AVE product in either cartos/tanks/clearos. (LOVE Boba's in a Boge 2.0 lr carto or a Smoktech 1.5...good stuff!)

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
All of the above is solid advice...

but you could always skip the tanks and go straight for the reo!

Has Rob made any announcement on the VV REO he was working on? I REALLY REALLY want one, right now I swap between my lovely REO and my ProVari. The REO for those long treks and times when I don't want to "fuddle" with my juice and the ProVari for testing samples and when I need that high voltage "kick-in-the-pants"

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
Has Rob made any announcement on the VV REO he was working on? I REALLY REALLY want one, right now I swap between my lovely REO and my ProVari. The REO for those long treks and times when I don't want to "fuddle" with my juice and the ProVari for testing samples and when I need that high voltage "kick-in-the-pants"

If it's a grand, you can throw a kick in there with an 18350. I'm using a kicked wood mod and I freaking love this thing!

madsen6466

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
tennessee

The last update I saw was from a few days ago I believe - and it appeared that the vv woods had their first coat of gloss on them. they looked amazing - so i think that means a week or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread