Looking for a mod, kinda picky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerri Ross

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Amarillo TX
Yep, Im ready to move up! I have an eGo T right now. This is what I am/am not looking for......

I really need something like my eGo passthrough! Charge and vape, unplug and vape!
Good long lasting battery
Same connects as my eGo
easy to use/understand VV (I've never dealt with one before!)
Anything that makes dripping less often, I have to top carto's every 10-15 puffs.

Not a wood box, those look like the things some people store their....stuff..in lol!
Preferably not huge, like flashlight? Too big.
Not crazy expensive! I understand you get what you pay for, but until I know if it will work for me, I just cant justify a huge price tag.
Preferably no lights, IMO kinda cheesy.

Is that do-able? Pretty please say yes! I don't care if its like a name brand/popular thing, or if its homemade, I'm just not finding anything with all of these!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Lot's of great mods out there, but not many that USB charge like your eGo PT, sadly. I wish more did. The Darwin does, is VV and I believe it's easy to adjust. It's pricey however. Hard to find now, but the Tekk mod also USB charges and was made in 5v or VV versions. The Revolution V2 is another. Aceofvapes has the HotBox and the VAporLuxe, both usb charge and the VL is adjustable voltage. That's all I got off the top of my head. Good luck and best wishes!

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
The thinnest VV I have is the infinity pro . A bit longer and wider than an ego with a thumb wheel on the side to adjust the voltage . No screen though . The next is the Lava tube . Wide like a provari but lighter . Has an lcd screen but unless your making changes to it it is usually off . The best and the biggest is of course the provari but it is not light although you can get use to the weight .

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
You do NOT have to stack batteries to get variable voltage. Look at:

LavaTube. Has an 18650 size and a 18350 size. (this device HATES low resistane anything, especially dual coils. 2ohm or higher...3ohm is best)

ProVari

There are also mods that use batts in parallel. Look at:

Little Sister (Vari Cool version)

And there are lots of VV box mods taking batteries in parallel too. Look at MadVapes, Vapecore, search ECF for Krimson Kustoms. I'm sure there are more of these boxes with VV and parallel batts. I'm just currently fighting a squirrel out of shirrt annd (OW OW OW) and can't srearch now OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread