The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for a ProVari stand

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by darkgear, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. K_Tech

K_Tech Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA
    You know, I have a humidor that looks similar (at least in external construction) that I've been thinking of re-purposing into something I can use for my vape gear. That gives me some ideas. A few dividers, some felt... hmmm...

2. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    I hadn't seen that. I do have Duplos. :D

4. darkgear

Diablo mods are now making custom stands.

10mm PMMA Acrylic separated by 15mm acrylic rods which are 35mm in height. Stands are either 300mm x 300mm or 200mm x 300mm.

Email info(at)diablomods.net and you choose all the holes. Not sure about pricing.

You can also add custom engravings to the stand.

Some pictures here

5. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    70 euros + postage? Am I reading that right!!?

6. K_Tech

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA
    Wo. I'm not saying it's not a nice stand (because it is!) but $100USD for a couple of pieces of plexiglass seems a little steep...

Not to start another original vs. clone war, but several different acrylic mod stands are available on Ebay and Fasttech for under $20...

7. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    I've had my eye on this one for a while now - just for the ProVari's. But at $414 plus shipping from the UK I haven't pulled the trigger... yet. :pop:

[​IMG]

8. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Nice!! Love the wood and the quality of how this is made. don't see those dovetails joints very often anymore.

9. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Part of the delay is I have way better wood left over from my wood crafting days, AND found a gent in TX who would build me one to "my" specs. Still hung-up in the design stage before he can quote lead time and labor.

10. darkgear

11. ChiefAllDay

ChiefAllDay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2013
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    When I ordered my stand from Mark, I got a second stand that was headed for the wood burner from him. I am in the process of making it a drip tip holder... If I could just stop buying drip tips, lol.

12. darkgear

13. K_Tech

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Eastern Ohio, USA
    I totally understand. It seems that every time I order ANYTHING vape-related, I always check the vendor's site to see what kind of drip tips they have and usually end up ordering two.

And for the ones that have free shipping for orders over "X" dollars, well, what better way to pad the order than add drip tips?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.