Proposed Punishment for Provari Thievery ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
This looks good. Does your less-than-loved-one like gummy bears?

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haribo Gummy Candy, Sugarless Gummy Bears, 5-Pound Bag

You've never heard of the sugar-free gummy bear cleanse? Yes, it's a real thing. Sort of. It all started with that first review.

:blink:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
ROFL. I don't know which was funnier, Haribo vs Binders. I saw the Binders one way back when, I may even have made a contribution to the reviews ;) But for the OP, I couldn't recommend the Haribo punishment, guess who probably would have to do the cleanup? I wouldn't risk it :blink:

Put a bag in his suitcase for the next business trip.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
When I have to go into work, they block mostly everything, this forum, EBay, social network, all video, so when I get bored, I end up either on the Hoops and Yoyo website or Amazon to read reviews. Some are just hilarious!!

I'll have to check these out. I've had the feeling for awhile that Amazon reviews are an outlet for bored creative writers.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Last edited:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Hubs worked in the military healthcare system for years. At one point a fill in for the pediatric department found a large jar of lollipops that had been tucked out of the way and started handing them out to all the kids he saw that day. Later on, the regular tech came back, saw the now almost empty jar and facepalmed. Turned out that they were sugar free, typically given to kids with bathroom issues, a problem that not a single child seen that day had. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread