Looking for short,chubby RTA (single coil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Bored and home,put my pops to sleep and im listening to this:

Meanwhile im looking at rta's.
Found an interesting one,watched some reviews of the Omni rta (dig the look,little visible glass and more metal).

Any of you used the OMNI RTA? seriously considering getting one,it's on sale on a spanish website for 44,97€

VapeoTotal.net Omni RTA

I know it's a bit taller than the others but it has that ''peacemaker'' look of very little visible glass which is something i like.

Hey thanks for all the feedback guys really appreciate it.

Reactions: stols001

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Fasttech is in Hong Kong. Could take up to a month to catch a flight.
Yeah... At this point, the Hold Up Isn't FT shipping orders. It is getting the Package from FT onto a Plane.

I just got 2 x deliveries door to door (Guandong to Sydney) from FT in 10 days - one in mid April and one last week. It all depends on the shipping option you choose. I chose a $3 Australia Expedited Air option for those 2 orders. I still have another order shipped in Feb that's on the Chinese docks.

Bottom line is unless you know the shipping to Spain (or want to pay $ for DHL) don't buy from FT if you're in a hurry

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Just had a look at the Shado Vapour Omni RTA @Cloud-FF7 and discovered it to be a dual coil RTA.

You could ask @Shawn Hoefer about the Juggerknot Mini and the recently released Kylin M though.
I like the Kylin M enough that when I broke the glass I ordered replacement glass from China. That is what I'm still waiting on... 6 weeks now... ugh! So, I broke down last week and just ordered another complete set up from a vendor in the states... supposed to be here Monday or Tuesday. Also ordered the new Geekvape Zeus X Mesh RTA... gonna do some comparisons.

The Juggerknot Mini is a great little flavor tank that you have to fill really slowly and carefully. I still use it, but the issues I have with filling make it one of the less used too air tanks I have... and I have A LOT of top air tanks... like all but three last three released.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Bored and home,put my pops to sleep and im listening to this:

Meanwhile im looking at RTA's.
    Found an interesting one,watched some reviews of the Omni RTA (dig the look,little visible glass and more metal).

Any of you used the OMNI RTA? seriously considering getting one,it's on sale on a spanish website for 44,97€

VapeoTotal.net Omni RTA

I know it's a bit taller than the others but it has that ''peacemaker'' look of very little visible glass which is something i like.

Hey thanks for all the feedback guys really appreciate it.

Why not just get the Peacemaker RTA since they have it on that site?:
    PeaceMaker RTA - Vapeototal

another couple there to look at:
    Ehpro Kelpie RTA (TPD 2ml) - Vapeototal

Dovpo Blotto Mini RTA - Vapeototal

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm really not sure why you're after a Small Chubby RTAo_O
    I still think you should get yourself a Tall And Sexy one:wub:
    image.jpeg

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    It comes with 2 tank types and sizes. The 1 that's installed when you buy it is the 2mL Ultem tank. It also comes with a 4mL clear glass tank replacement in the box.
    Not sure about Spain but the kits available here in UK don't have the extension inside the box, I think they made a TPD compliant version. @Cloud-FF7 would probably have to order from abroad.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Fasttech is tricky and shipping is indeed "Free" but you do pay the extra in waiting.

Only ONE time have I ever like, paid DHL from China and it was due to a deep discount code in shipping. It was awesome how fast it arrived but man, I would need a HUGE order to like, justify a DHL order from fasttech..

I have heard only good things about the peacemaker although I don't go one, not my vaping styel.
    Anna

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Gas Mods Nova RDA, that's if you're looking for something really short.

But found a picture of the Ulton Juggerknot Mini on a Jackaroo for you @Cloud-FF7, it has the bubble glass fitted and is in silver though.
    View attachment 888583

Thanks for the pic,yeah that one looks awesome,bit more pricey than i what i had in mind but i have seen some good reviews on it thou,black one i saw looks good.

Not sure about Spain but the kits available here in UK don't have the extension inside the box, I think they made a TPD compliant version. @Cloud-FF7 would probably have to order from abroad.

Same here,2ml is the max we get when it comes to tank sizes unless by accident some of them do include a bubble glass but those are fan and in between.

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    Same here,2ml is the max we get when it comes to tank sizes unless by accident some of them do include a bubble glass but those are fan and in between.
    I've not had any problems buying bubble glass though, my uderstanding of the law is that it's not illegal to sell glass of larger capacity, as long as it doesn't come as a kit or a part of the tank. I can't help you with the atty as I've no much experience with RTA's, but here's something I found that you might find interesting once you choose your new tank. Or for your older tanks:
    All Bubble Glass For RTA and Compatibility List Here (Continuously updated): FastTech Forums

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I've not had any problems buying bubble glass though, my uderstanding of the law is that it's not illegal to sell glass of larger capacity, as long as it doesn't come as a kit or a part of the tank. I can't help you with the atty as I've no much experience with RTA's, but here's something I found that you might find interesting once you choose your new tank. Or for your older tanks:
    All Bubble Glass For RTA and Compatibility List Here (Continuously updated): FastTech Forums

Thanks for the link,will bookmark it for further use.

And yeah the tank alone is still allowed but the mod kits with the atty can't include a bigger capacity than 2ml which i find extremely weird but you know,whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread