Looking for short,chubby RTA (single coil)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charter

Aug 31, 2017
fasttech is in China. Shipping is free, but be prepared to wait. Now, with Covid 19, be prepared to wait A LOT. I ordered some replacement glass on April 14. It's still sitting in China... at the Shanghai Airport, if tracking is to be believed.

The TPD editions of the Dead Rabbit RTA will only hold 2ml of liquid. However, that RTA will not do well with a single coil as it has 4 juice slots (2 per coil). You have to build a big coil, and split the wicks... tricky...

The original Zeus, the Engine Nano, the Solomon 2 or 3, CP TF, and Vapefly Horus are single coil, top air RTA that would work better than the Dead Rabbit (which is one of my favorite RTAs, BTW).

Also consider mesh RTAs. The Kylin M, Themis Mesh, and Zeus X Mesh are top air, and quite nice once you figure the wicking out...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I ordered from Fasttech Feb.28 still waiting for my order!

Sent from my RCT6213W87DK using Tapatalk

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
The 2 ml requirement always seemed nuts to me with sub0hm vaping and the TPD. I mean you gotta be refilling constantly.

Is squonking allowed? Because that would make it even weirder unless they only allowed 2 ml squonk bottles which sounds even more dreadful.

Anna
Sqonking is allowed lol. Surprisingly. That whole TPD is another stupid law, that's been introduced by folks who have no idea what they're doing. Like with paracetamol in UK- you can only buy 2 packs at once. To stop you from killing yourself, supposedly. But they haven't thought that you can buy 2 in one supermarket, walk 100 yars, and get anoher 2 from another shop/supermarket. Or go back to the same shop 10 min later and use a different till...

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
@PeterKay, you forgot self service tills and paying with cash with that idea.

But TPD is mainly about making money, as it's more easy to burn coils in small capacity atomisers and smaller volumes of Nicotine containing liquids are seriously overpriced.
Quite right, I sometimes forget that when there's no logic and something sounds completely ridiculous there are probably some £$ motives behind it.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
First of all thanks to everyone for taking the time to answer my post and offer alternatives of atomizers for me to choose from.

Had a hard couple of days,last night and this morning i had to perform a certain ''thing'' on my pops that no son would ever have to do to his father but alas it had to be done.
Pops had a resonance done today among other things and i just got home a moment ago,tired and just not in the mood to keep on researching...so....

I went with the atty that most got my attention,aesthetics just got me going...looks bada$$

Ended up going with the Squid Industries Peacemaker 25mm RTA,also ordered some Obsidian Black panels for my jackaroo :D:D

Will look something like this but in all black:

JvPGFGKaksqG_X-JAxgioaX1fw3yka77wTNiir07hEU.jpg

Ordered from Spanish stores so im hoping by friday i'll get it here.
Thanks again folks for all the help,much appreciated.

Yours truly

franky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread