• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking to upgrade device

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
You definitely need to move up from a 3-piece setup. They just aren't going to satisfy you for long. They may get you off cigs, but then you are hitting it real hard and needing alot more :) Watch youtubes. I still do all the time. It helps. Grimm Green is the best on talking about different ecigs. So is PBusardo. They are well known reviewers. :) Good luck!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
You can also watch videos on how to wash them out and replace the heads. I recommend Got Vapes for getting the heads later. They have slightly cheaper price for buying in bulk. I tend to get 10 heads at a time, but you can still get a discount if you get 5 heads at a time. For the Ego Twist, the 1.8 ohm or 2.4 ohm heads would be best.

Pinoysailor

Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Macon, Ga
Lol :laugh: But yeah think I may go with the ego twist and a vivi nova mini !

Go with the full size vivi it better since it does hold more juice one tank should be able to last a whole day with the regular size vivi the mini is better in size but a pain with the small amount of liquid and the price runs the same if not very close

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Yes, you definitely need to upgrade from the 3 part thing. I still have some of those around myself somewhere, all I remember is what a leaky pain they were! I was unclear on what you were using as I had pretty much figured they weren't around much anymore?

You will LOVE your upgrade. You have a lot of good advice in looking up the videos.

The best of luck to you in finding a new system that works well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread