• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looney Tunes / Going Bonkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Every one has them, don’t they?

If anything, I probably have a looney tunes or going bonkers moment once a month.

My most recent one is when I was talking to my granddaughter on speaker phone. It was a nice day, and I was outside and she wanted me to make the sound a chicken makes. Well, I do the brock brock noise and for some reason I’m doing the arm moments too.
I mean the arms are going good and so are the brock brocks---actually having fun, and then I turn around and find out I have an audience---the new couple that just moved in two house down.:oops:
Talk about a good first impression.:ohmy:

Oh, well, if nothing else they are great stress relievers.:lol:

Have you had a moment lately?????????

DaliMama

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Heart of Georgia (for now)
This is just too cute! :lol: I have these moments more often than I should probably admit. At this point though, I am used to it!

My dogs go nuts when I talk in a certain voice and say certain phrases, so of course I tend to "act up" to get them going. It is uncanny how frequently my fiance walks in and catches me "in the act." Luckily he is just as silly as I am and will often join in, but it certainly makes for an embarrassing second or two when I realize I am being watched!:oops:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Every one has them, don’t they?

If anything, I probably have a looney tunes or going bonkers moment once a month.

My most recent one is when I was talking to my granddaughter on speaker phone. It was a nice day, and I was outside and she wanted me to make the sound a chicken makes. Well, I do the brock brock noise and for some reason I’m doing the arm moments too.
I mean the arms are going good and so are the brock brocks---actually having fun, and then I turn around and find out I have an audience---the new couple that just moved in two house down.:oops:
Talk about a good first impression.:ohmy:

Oh, well, if nothing else they are great stress relievers.:lol:

Have you had a moment lately?????????

ROFL!!:lol::lol: I've laughed so hard my face hurts!! I can so relate to that!!

My new neighbor overheard me singing to my 4 dogs about "Mommy loves her babies", a silly little song I made up. (I call them my fur children). She had come to the back door to introduce herself and heard me singing through the screen door before she even knocked. I answered the door with my face beet red! :oops: Thankfully she is an animal lover herself, and we had a good laugh over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread