Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
Trog Why don't you sell those new batteries slightly cheaper than normal price with the customer having to supply you their old batteries to exchange for them. That way you can recycle old batteries for your screwdrivers and make a little extra on battery sales.

not a bad business model, i have to say. or you could ask e-ciggers to send you their broken batteries free of charge and pick up postage costs your end. the lord of the environment would thank you kindly in karma also, i'm sure...there's money in trash !

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
"trash" seems to be a word associated with e cigs.. he he

the pile of trash i accumulated by syringing pipe carts for liquid amazed me.. the fancy boxes some of them come in u name it.. i wont mention the product itself... he he he

they do say thow there isnt enough lithium in the world to supply the expected demand for the material.. planned lithium powered cars being the prime reason behind this statement.. the coming economic collapse will no doubt put an end to (expensive) lithium powered electric car plans mind u..

having said this there must be a use for brand new very small 08400 cylindrical lithium ion cells.. we just havnt thought of it yet..

blame the chinese and the daft world we live in.. its cheaper to buy complete items from china and kill them than make our own..

we wont throw them away.. they will get put to some use..

trog

gutierrez

Moved On
Nov 11, 2008
I actually tried ordering my first e-cig from loong. I had a loong wait till the 14th day after I placed my order to which they still couldn't provide me with a tracking number, or acknowledge when my order would be shipped out. I ended up opening up a paypal dispute and getting my money back that way...

They have the worst customer service I've ever seen @_@

Just received loong totem v9 after around 10days waiting. The service isn't good. Agreed. But v9 is the best, compare other ones. Before, I also spend lots of money in other ecigarettes, other ecigarette :cry:

so v9 is OK.

SnowStar

Moved On
Nov 11, 2008
No, they were not 0s unless the carts were packaged and labelled wrong which also does not help their situation.

If you have tried other e cigarette, and compare with loong. You will see loong can make strong feeling. If you just try loong, and compare loong with real cigarette, of course, no hit on your throat.;)

Alper

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
If you have tried other e cigarette, and compare with loong. You will see loong can make strong feeling. If you just try loong, and compare loong with real cigarette, of course, no hit on your throat.;)

I hate it when suppliers join as users and boost the own product image. can the admins please track the i.p of this user!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
so gutierrez, has your battery died yet??
i think that if you read the whole post this is not a complaint about the product but the service. mind you, after being yet another user who has a dead battery after less than 3 weeks its hard to say good things about the product

Kathy ... gutierrez and snowstar are the same person ... just an FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread