The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

lost vape squonker?

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Vic Vape, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jumpin' In...

Jumpin' In... Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    Very clear explanation. Thank you!

Does the secured end of the ribbon slide up and down or do you just pull the unsecured end down toward the negative end of the battery?

2. untar

untar Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    The secured end stays put, you lay the ribbon down and put the battery in after.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DebbieNY

DebbieNY Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    THANK YOU, @untar !!!

Everyone keeps whining about the Therion BF's tight fit for the battery, blah, blah, blah, but no one has ever came up with such a detailed solution. I just acquired 2 BF's and haven't test drove either of them yet :cry:, but did play with the battery compartment a bit to see what all the fuss was. Yep, it's mighty snug in there, so I appreciate your detailed explanation (always loved those ribbons)! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  4. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    If you are looking for a Regulated Squonk Mod, you might consider the RSQ 80w.

Rigmod Hotcig Squonk RSQ 80W Box Mod

A Very Nice and Compact Regulated Squonker.

• Like Like x 1
  5. score69

score69 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    Darnit, I'm getting impatient waiting for the new regulated Pulse to be released. Just broke down and ordered a Therion. Guess I'll see what all the fuss is about next week sometime. :thumb:

I'm not a TC guy, always use power mode. Will be interesting to try the replay mode though once the firmware becomes available. My only other two DNA devices are a DNA 40 and an Inbox V2. I've never bothered to download/play with Escribe since I only use them in power mode and they both work great out of the box for that.

Come on Vandy Vape....

6. Joru'us C'baoth

Joru'us C'baoth Super Member

Just ordered a Therion 75c. Waiting impatiently...
    Kind of like we all will be for replay, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. score69

score69 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    Lol, I think you're going like yours. Mine just arrived yesterday, beautiful mod for sure. I got the black/crown bull. Only gotten one bottle through mine, but she's a beauty.

I'm still playing with other stuff right now, so I think I'm going to put mine up until replay is released, and I'll give it another go at that point.

Really nicely finished mod. I expected it to be based on the comments from folks and the following Lost Vape has, and it doesn't dissappoint.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been looking at other Lost Vape models and also wondering if they will relesse the rumored 2x700 based squonker soon.

8. JoeyC

JoeyC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    Can someone post a picture of the 510 of the therion please tia

9. untar

untar Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member

Supporting member
    Just a note on the Therion.
    I'm a bit...picky about bottles and how they work/fit. The Lost Vape black bottle was off white and it irritated the hell out of me.

You can use the Pulse bottles in the Therion, just have to use the Therion tube. They're a little snug but I've liked them better. Seems the Therion bottle always leaked from the air hole they have when using a refill bottle.

I've had mine for a little while and rotate it regularly. Between it and the dot I rarely use any other mod.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.