Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Patiently waiting for this one! Have been trying for a week to find a decently priced Narda w/ BF pin. Folks are not willing to part with them for a decent price. They all want a Franky, or something ridiculously priced/hard to find. fasttech here I come... :(

Catfish has a list going for Narda clones that are as good as the authentic. Hurry up and jump on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Jt Munn

Feb 24, 2015
Cloudcroft, NM
Catfish has a list going for Narda clones that are as good as the authentic. Hurry up and jump on board.

I'm surprised last time I spoke with Tom he said he was no longer going to bf clone attys.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Patiently waiting for this one! Have been trying for a week to find a decently priced Narda w/ BF pin. Folks are not willing to part with them for a decent price. They all want a Franky, or something ridiculously priced/hard to find. Fasttech here I come... :(
Here you go; I had one of these and it worked just fine, and got me started in Squonking. When I upgraded I turned a Buddy on to it and he still uses it.
3FVape VF Squonk 40W Black Temperature Control VW APV Mod

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I'm surprised last time I spoke with Tom he said he was no longer going to bf clone attys.

He made an exception in the case of the Narda and the M atty. Both authentics are rare to come by and the M Atty is ridiculously expensive.

Reactions: rangerrobin

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
We should all be concerned customs has already started to confiscate orders coming into the U.S.

First I've seen anything on this... Haven't seen any postings to the contrary. Where you get this info from?

Gerald_s

Mar 6, 2016
Austria
It's really a pity that there are no more informations about this mod - i.e. size and style of the bottle, will there be spare bottles available, will other bottles fit into the mod and so on. Vapegeek in UK is having a presale already, the mod should be available August 28. But I'm leaving Europe September 12th and will not come back for at least half a year. I would like to order one but too many things are still unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread