John Jt Munn

Feb 24, 2015
Cloudcroft, NM
6959b9e4ed8fa4c8b0b721eb1d4d6cd6.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

John Jt Munn

Feb 24, 2015
Cloudcroft, NM
It's really a pity that there are no more informations about this mod - i.e. size and style of the bottle, will there be spare bottles available, will other bottles fit into the mod and so on. Vapegeek in UK is having a presale already, the mod should be available August 28. But I'm leaving Europe September 12th and will not come back for at least half a year. I would like to order one but too many things are still unclear.
The squonker is the exact same size as the battery box therion and I'm sure they will use the same 8ml bottle as their other squonker I'm sure you could use the Italian super soft bottles or the new sunbox 8.5ml silicone bottles or Reo bottles they are all about the size of a 18650 battery
Straight from the horses mouth (at 1 AM, I might add):

"It will be on the site on Monday"

:rickroll:

John Jt Munn

Feb 24, 2015
Cloudcroft, NM
lol, I just posted that pic in the Therion thread, do you know if that's the official name for it?

I wonder if that's the reason why they went with the 75 board & parallel bats instead of the 133/200 and series.
Believe it or not I had a little something to do with this squonker coming to be I sent this message to them back in June and this went from there.
dc68e3c99a4749510754791cf4cb9e51.jpg

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
I'm beginning to wonder if this thing will even be released this week?! I have yet to see more than one picture of this mod(the one on the first page), which looked like a really well done custom job. I'm waiting to buy another squonker in the $200 or less range and don't really want to deal with the lipo's in a halcyon. Had high hopes for this but the lack of information or even a poster ad from lost vape that shows the device has me a feeling a little impatient. Fingers crossed that it does actually get released this week, I guess time will tell!

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I'm beginning to wonder if this thing will even be released this week?! I have yet to see more than one picture of this mod(the one on the first page), which looked like a really well done custom job. I'm waiting to buy another squonker in the $200 or less range and don't really want to deal with the lipo's in a halcyon. Had high hopes for this but the lack of information or even a poster ad from lost vape that shows the device has me a feeling a little impatient. Fingers crossed that it does actually get released this week, I guess time will tell!

I inquired to Lost Vape yesterday and they said it would be available at retailers next week We can probably take that with a grain of salt but that's what I was told.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
I have been so pumped for this, until I watched that first look. You have to take the bottle out to change the battery?

Mega-fail :facepalm:

I think I'm going to have to pass
Agreed, my exact comments to a buddy of mine! How could something so obvious be overlooked so easily?! Idk I might still be in for one after more info is available, it may just be that the bottom of the bottle needs to slide out a little to replace the battery. If it can stay connected to the 510, it wouldn't be as bad.

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
Agreed, my exact comments to a buddy of mine! How could something so obvious be overlooked so easily?! Idk I might still be in for one after more info is available, it may just be that the bottom of the bottle needs to slide out a little to replace the battery. If it can stay connected to the 510, it wouldn't be as bad.
True. Still, I think I'm going to move on.

I have been talking with Origin Vape and he told me that LV delayed them again until 9/5.

I'm over it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread