Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Today was as unfun as yesterday (apart from watching the kid consume his first legal drink , LOL we celebrated the 21 with a trip to Dave and Busters) I was not in a good mood due to my day of Smoking relapse (what a PAIN to get a year without cigarettes and a few days later relapse). I have spent the day acquiring 26 CEUs online. LOL. I am still in my PJs and have not even put my dentures in so if anyone spied on my through my webcamera, well, I apologize).

I smoked a cigarette today thanks to well, general stress, and also, like due to one of the CEU (continuing education credit's coursework) which was HEINEOUS on purpose, I think. .Some people can't just design something without a jillion academic citations and a lot of nonsense including making almost every question deliberately hard, like "OUT of the four choices WHICH answer is incorrect based on "Blah blah nonsense theory and etc." Once she cited the Migg's-Brier or whatever it's called personality test as a good way to "approach" being a supervisor, I was like, "I AM OUT." LOL. I hate that personality test and it's been invalidated frequently. I did have a GOOD supervision course, LOL, I am going from being on active to requesting to be a supervisor. I'm sure the AZ board will have a field day with THAT man and also the board wants all this nonsense info like ANNOYING things, and they give you 90 minutes FLAT and I also have to figure out how to upload a letter to my doc, etc. CEUs aren't cheap. I was like "I should take a break first, also I was dangerously close to hurling my computer a few times only the fact that I had no money to replace it (plus general good sense) stopped me. LOL.

Hope you ALL had a better day than me, sigh. After dinner, I will attack the Board submission I think I better get all my ducks in a row first. Etc. LOL.

Anna

You need to submit material to John Oliver .. it's rare that I actually do "Laugh Out Loud" on a Post, but this one did it ..

Salute .. :thumbs:

PS :: I love Dave and Busters .. :cool:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Don't kick yourself for one cigarette. It happened and you can't change it. You won't make it go away by beating yourself up. Square you're shoulders, take a deep breath and put it behind you. Don't forget you're human and unfortunately not perfect. Although I'm sure you're close :)

@stols001 I totally agree with Anise. 1 cigarette doesn't mean you're smoking again. You're not the only one that's happened to. Just get back to the vaping, might help to up your nic a bit during stress times.

I've gone on record, more than once, admitting I've "backslid" .. generally the fault of my old friend Jack Daniels .. :eek: .. it's not one of the Seven Deadly Sins ..

And, as I like to say, if the Alien Invasion hovered over Earth and made all PV's and all Liquid across the Entire Planet be Transported to the Mother Ship, I'd be the next in line at the Quick Trip for a pack of Marlboros .. o_O

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Wonderful job! Love your determination!
That crackling sound when the weed and its roots finally relent to my urging.... love it!
I usually say out loud...... gotcha!!

Very poetic, Gracie .. peaceful yet dominating, all at the same time .. :eek:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Janet loves her garden door.

View attachment 749977

I love the Door as well .. it's Art .. a Door from the Outdoors to the Outdoors .. it holds nothing "In" .. :)

img_6155-jpg.749977

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Good morning Loungers!

92c7a44a0e684ff365dfefb996f62fdd.jpg

We've battled the little critters for years with a low fence ... then a few years ago, the deer discovered the garden and I had to raise the 'stakes'. At first the deer just stretch their necks over the fence and ate everything they could. Then when Janet didn't plant anything around the perimeter they just stepped over and ate the entire garden. Finally put up an 8 ft fence using deer screening. Janet loves her garden door.

View attachment 749973

View attachment 749975

View attachment 749977
That door is ingenious!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
'Morning everyone...

VXSGU31-mjMJSa9mQmlDO6EWedL78Jaf_CmDOp4xNMUiOrbx0q2t0FkIkuB9TqWTn1AwlF5yiU9Ju5cb37gy2HIMT7Z8ZJBuPGmQY0hcYqiUAUJUo64qJVBvUAES7_nGRZ9AP0iSc7eJSTCDH4cCTywwN7Hy979gtccQCreYZLJ_Ez0ADNuJwngv150QcnOLT6wuav9jPROqB45S7NQ-fR5B28C5wUh0oROHUyx47R6YH0jxepCVq9ZluhU0Ss4tz_6ahkhzGIKtNdzfZrktZlhCKjLNxAWYTFaJgIVyQsGFLgsRZ_SlcyK_H8J7lg8qYtIBRyunk7yuvshO-IpBv6WMigylLfxj1UGSK_6KBoJqniuZ0mUTiKuQaP-somFgvtbxP38cV97PmU1xRRR9ZxdUh91TNt3QGPGN2UlKIqlxn-9bXTPFTxkffXpiU8yan4lhhP0JHDyteDvOlZf7mz6RX-CjxHixee-MDyH34btlZedgTqZ7zVM4PrARd25LlL9iWLnY94NADddV5i7yS0fpX5k3OL83D2RhUSeL2hna2NmDg3SIKVewu8EqPUvbOrdv9RNLnhJPkzqAh__02vng8_iS9Ays388PebE=w216-h214-no

Muggy outside....just another prelude to 3 days of rain and thunderstorms starting this afternoon... I'm up early waiting for yet another inspection...all of the heating units...and the roof...o_O No mention of doing anything about the holes in my ceiling...:grr:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Deal of the Day ::

Bag "Beachboys :: Icon" for the low low price of Free from our Friends at Google .. this album contains all re-mastered Versions .. today Only ..

The Beach Boys: ICON - Music on Google Play

Although they are far from Boys these days, re-live a little slice of these bits of Musical Perfection thanks to Brian Wilson .. :)

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
It don't get any better than this for the money ::

Lenovo 15.6" Legion Y520 Notebook 80WK00FCUS B&H Photo

Thanks, that is nice ... but I don't like anything less then 500 gig for the hard drive, even it it means having a spinning disk. Trying to keep the expense down for my friend's purchase. Yep, SSD's are fast (and still on the pricey side) but even Janet, as a low end consumer of disk, needs more then 128 gig. I just checked her 'puter and she's using 200 gig of her 500 gig SSD. Mine is a 1 terabyte SSD and I've got about 480 gig of it in use.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Thanks, that is nice ... but I don't like anything less then 500 gig for the hard drive, even it it means having a spinning disk. Trying to keep the expense down for my friend's purchase. Yep, SSD's are fast (and still on the pricey side) but even Janet, as a low end consumer of disk, needs more then 128 gig. I just checked her 'puter and she's using 200 gig of her 500 gig SSD. Mine is a 1 terabyte SSD and I've got about 480 gig of it in use.

It's a dual hard drive / SSD + 1TB Standard

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Deal of the Day ::

Bag "Beachboys :: Icon" for the low low price of Free from our Friends at Google .. this album contains all re-mastered Versions .. today Only ..

The Beach Boys: ICON - Music on Google Play

Although they are far from Boys these days, re-live a little slice of these bits of Musical Perfection thanks to Brian Wilson .. :)

Huh! Seem's you can't 'buy' a free item if your google pay acc't has a ZERO balance. The 'add to library' button wasn't active for me.

Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 1.41.56 PM.png

I has two options, 1.) add money to my google pay acc't or 2.) add my paypal acc't as back up. I added the backup as I didn't want to add money to google. The the button 'lit up'. Thanks for the tip on the freebie.

Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 1.43.15 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread