Lounging By the Beach - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2009
And that's why there is the phrase, " hit happens"... I took two halcion and had the whole thing done at once. Still needed a few pain pills for after for two days.... It is not fun. Plan on some soft foods and milkshakes....

Milkshakes are good! :) Dark Chocolate ones are the best!... or Peanut Butter.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I was a dental assistant for 15 years...so when I go to a dentist, I know the condition of my mouth.

You wouldn't believe the things I have been told I needed...

One guy told me I needed 8 crowns...I thought WHAT ! You've got to be kidding me. Went to another for a second opinion...all I needed was a touch of composite on a small surface lesion.

One guy told my I had like 12 cavities and needed several crowns and probably a root canal.

Talk about a crock !

My teeth are extremely well maintained.

(I don't tell them I am ex dental just to see what they say)

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
I was a dental assistant for 15 years...so when I go to a dentist, I know the condition of my mouth.

You wouldn't believe the things I have been told I needed...

One guy told me I needed 8 crowns...I thought WHAT ! You've got to be kidding me. Went to another for a second opinion...all I needed was a touch of composite on a small surface lesion.

One guy told my I had like 12 cavities and needed several crowns and probably a root canal.

Talk about a crock !

My teeth are extremely well maintained.

(I don't tell them I am ex dental just to see what they say)

That's scary, Classy! It's a good thing you don't tell them. Luckily, I haven't run into such crocks. :D

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
They gave me a script for Valium. I'll double-up on it (hell, I have a stockpile!) when I'm about 15 minutes from arriving! :D

Uh uh Bear -- Start taking it at least an hour before you are due. The shots are killers! Hate! Hate! Hate! Even with taking those halcion I cried through half of them - especially the roof of the mouth. I'm not trying to scare you, just trying to make you be prepared!

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Double post.

I wonder? Do you only get double posts if you have another ECF tab open? Is that what confuses the software?

I got double posts from time to time and I only use 1 tab all the time , it usually happens when 2 people try to post at the same time

Aloha Hermanito

Aloha Jaggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread