Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
WB Tink!!!!

my second is the frosting for german chocolate cake...............yes I have a sweet tooth.

jag knows this too!! :laugh:

You have a sweet tooth? :?: :laugh:

Great song jag. :)

I bet you know how to turn a girls head.

Wait I know you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I sing "look away, look away....Dixieland." :facepalm: :lol:

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Remember me mentioning that my cursor was jumping all over the place, erasing sentences, and acting all weird? I think Starry or Campi said it was haunted, lol. I researched it some, and turns out the battery was swollen :?: So I went to the Apple store and bought a new battery :) No more haunted computer!

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Nope... I read your poem earlier today. But I had to run on an errand. Then walked the puppies tonight. Just now getting to sit down. So there :p :laugh:

Oh, yeah??? I've got just the valentines for you then. :p :D

grump-cat-on-valentines-day.jpg

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Remember me mentioning that my cursor was jumping all over the place, erasing sentences, and acting all weird? I think Starry or Campi said it was haunted, lol. I researched it some, and turns out the battery was swollen :?: So I went to the Apple store and bought a new battery :) No more haunted computer!

I would have just figured the mouse was going and bought a new one!!!

Good going girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

campfiregirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Within the flame

I don't think it was me...but I'm glad you got it fixed! Swollen battery?? :blink: Good thing it didn't explode! :laugh:

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea
Now that one I'm not so crazy about...not a big fan of coconut.... But, I DO have a huge sweet tooth too.

Let's see it...:p

What?? I've never heard of a battery causing the cursor to jump, but a swollen battery can be dangerous. :ohmy:

I read it this morning too. I was trying to catch around here, do updates on the laptop, and house stuff.

I did like it jag. :)

I saw. Thank you, dear. :)

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I would have just figured the mouse was going and bought a new one!!!

Good going girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the laptop... it has a trackpad, no mouse. I went to the support "community" where you can research if ppl have had the same problem that you are having. And, thankfully, found the answer! It was an easy (but not cheap :shock:) fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread