Lounging By the Beach - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Me too JJ. Everything crossed. Layoffs are a ..... especially when they don't give you much notice so you can find another job.

He (we) have to get through next month. If he still has a job then he will be spared for a little bit.

They told everybody there that they don't expect to see any improvement for over year.

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Engineers can always find work, if he's willing to move. There are actually millions of unfilled engineering positions in the country. They can't find qualified people.

I'll make a new one as soon as I'm back to normal.

the only way to be back to normal is creating a new thread, Terry cast a curse on you

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
images

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Terry,

I got a test to burn, so I'm going to sign out now to check it out. There are some things in the Menus that need to be fixed, but they are simple issues. I also want to check it in my DVD Player. This is finally going well.

Good Night Friends. See you next time. :)

Sounds good. Good night. :)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Terry,

I got a test to burn, so I'm going to sign out now to check it out. There are some things in the Menus that need to be fixed, but they are simple issues. I also want to check it in my DVD Player. This is finally going well.

Good Night Friends. See you next time. :)

G'Night VG. And thank you. :wub:

JustaGuy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Beyond The Sea

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hmmm ... We could be waiting a loooong time for JaG to return to "normal". Maybe even longer than these $%#@*&! pages take to load. :laugh:

That's what I'm talking about....er we are talking about. :blink: It gets so slow sometime that I just want to leave but then I'll have too much to back read. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread