• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8.a

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I think the longest any of us Lurkers have been around is about a year and a half :unsure:
Not sure about Robin :?:

How are you today? Still got computer work going on? :)

Still have a little computer work in shop. I'm about to get to that. Gonna try to get everything finished for Greg (the pilot) before the hard drive for the laptop here comes in.

Robin is a sweetheart. IDK if I'd wanna be a fulltime mod. Don't even know if I could be, with other stuff that goes on here.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Still have a little computer work in shop. I'm about to get to that. Gonna try to get everything finished for Greg (the pilot) before the hard drive for the laptop here comes in.

Robin is a sweetheart. IDK if I'd wanna be a fulltime mod. Don't even know if I could be, with other stuff that goes on here.

Yes she is ... one of my favorite people and has given me some really good advice in the past :)
    Since she became a Mod we don't get to see a whole lot of her but she still comes to read and keep up with us, never know when she'll pop in with a comment .

Or a gentle spanking :facepalm: :laugh:

Meggers

ECF Veteran
    Jun 10, 2010
    Kansas
    dazed.gif
    I'm trying to find someplace to move after the elections last night. I'm thinking the South. Southern France that is. Right on the beach! :laugh:

100%VG

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    Yes she is ... one of my favorite people and has given me some really good advice in the past :)
    Since she became a Mod we don't get to see a whole lot of her but she still comes to read and keep up with us, never know when she'll pop in with a comment .

Or a gentle spanking :facepalm: :laugh:
    A gentle spanking, huh? :laugh: Some of your posters need to be reminded of the rules? :rules:

:lol:

:blink: Spanking? I...I want one. :blink:
    You have Classy for that here.
    InsertEvilLaugh.gif

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :blink: Hairy pits and legs aren't the same without the accent. :blink:
    :( *sniff* :cry: *sniff*

Fine! Just go then :glare:

A gentle spanking, huh? :laugh: Some of your posters need to be reminded of the rules? :rules:
    Actually me and Shadav both have gotten a slap on the wrist ...... twice lately :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    :blink: Whaaaaa? I can't think of anything you could do that would get you in trouble here. Now me? It's not that I DO anything wrong...it's that they don't like me. :laugh:

:laugh: We discuss things in the open forum we're not supposed to ... repeatedly :facepalm: :lol:

Poor Classy and Robin, they're both so nice and sweet to us; they know we're stupid! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh ... and

Je te aime :p

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread