• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lounging By The Beach - Part 8.a

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
:blink: She uses a ping pong paddle...it's not the same. :blink:

:laugh:

That's gentle, compared to the paddle my father used! His was something like this that he made himself, but thicker . . .

6173upyjbzL._SX450_.jpg

Thank God I only had it used on me twice, that I remember.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Nooooo!!! :shock:

:lol:

Yes!

:blink: Whoa! That's worse than me rubbing a ladies .... in the grocery store by accident! :laugh:

I guess it is. :laugh: But she ended up being pretty cool about it. She dropped the charges after realizing it was an accident, and we even dated for a while.

Meggers

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Kansas
My Mom and Dad split when I was pretty young, and he must have taken it with him. He's gone now, GRHS.

:blink: Well sorry to hear that. Well...or not since I don't know how you felt about him. Now a days kids, teachers, neighbors, nurses or whoever call the SRS Child Protection if someone gets a whippin. Phffffffffft...bunch of Nancys. :blink:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yes!

I guess it is. :laugh: But she ended up being pretty cool about it. She dropped the charges after realizing it was an accident, and we even dated for a while.
    I thought you were being funny ... are you being serious? :confused: :facepalm:

I got slapped for that too. :(
    Awww {{{hugs}}}

Another day done huh Sun :)

Meggers

ECF Veteran
    Jun 10, 2010
    Kansas
    Oh, is that where you shop while pretending to be blind? Oooh, nice melons... wait. What? Those aren't melons? ;)

:blink: It was DW's fault! She moved! She was right next to me and we were looking for something and she moved...and some other lady moved next to me and I found what we were looking for so I put my hand on her back and said, "I found it!" And then slid my hand down her back and patted her ..... Boy was she mad! DW thought it was funny! :shock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread