Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
DaMulta!!! I just blew up my favorite PROTOTYPE ATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Seconds Dry Burn and silence...)*&^%*&%%$^%^$&%^*^(*)&(_)+

So that's why you're out of stock on them now... You had them yesterday, I went to place an order today, and out of stock.:cry:

When will you have more? I needed to order an adapter too, but I hate to pay shipping for just an adapter.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Yup they sold out in record time....The next shipment is in the Air though so it shouldnt be long until they are back in...Thanks
Drew

Out of stk on the LR atty's??
Oh, man..
Well, at least I still have the two I got last week. The 1st is going very strong.. I dry burn it everyday and the second is put away. I NEED (want) to buy like 5 more, Drew..

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
So that's why you're out of stock on them now... You had them yesterday, I went to place an order today, and out of stock.:cry:

When will you have more? I needed to order an adapter too, but I hate to pay shipping for just an adapter.

Same here :( I was going to order them yesterday but got caught up in other things I had to get done and went to order them tonight and now there all gone :( Drew, I will be watching your site like a hawk till they are back in lol and I'm going to try some octane juice too :) I hear the Signature is the sweetest, is this right, cause I loooooooove the sweet stuff :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The comment was made because I am noticing that other vendors are trying to get int the LR atty game...

I knew they would be available elswhere...It would of been niave for me to think they wouldnt...I didnt invent them, I was just fortunate enough to be the first one to sell them...Im still ahead at this point....I allready know what not to do and who NOT to buy them from, so I still have a little edge...Dont think I dont have 3 new products being manufactured and shipped to me right now...AS a matter of fact one of them just cleared customs and the others are in the Air...We are moving forward in Dog Years these days...Now how about that bottom feeder, huh:rolleyes:
Drew

Daemin

Feb 5, 2010
PA
I'm with Drew on this one Scottbee: How about that bottom feeder? You were saying on your thread how all you wanted was to put your hard-earned money into a product that works, and so do the rest of us. It seems like you have the product that works and Drew has the means to make it available for the rest of us. I doubt you will find a better supplier to make your idea more readily available to the vaping community. Mama always said to share and share alike, right? =)

Zeeky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
California
Dont think I dont have 3 new products being manufactured and shipped to me right now...AS a matter of fact one of them just cleared customs and the others are in the Air...We are moving forward in Dog Years these days...Now how about that bottom feeder, huh:rolleyes:
Drew

Drew,

One of the 3 new products you have lined up an Nhaler Magnum version with a larger battery in a body that you could stand on end like an Janty eGo or VP 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread