The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by d4rk3, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Should have obvious advantages over metal. ;)

[​IMG]

2. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
  3. hangin1

hangin1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2010
    central illinois
    Will these low resistance atomizers fit on a 510 connection box mod? just wondered as I would definately be interested in some if they in fact do. Thanks and look forward to the release of the mini xhaler and other exciting products from nhaler.

4. Up In Vapor

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Yes, the Magnum is a tweaked 510 atty with standard 510 threads. I've used it on my XHaler, Phidias Woodimus and Silver Bullet with 3.7 volt batteries.

5. KingVapor

KingVapor Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    Texas
    Anyone know the battery life while using one of these on an 18650?

6. Up In Vapor

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Kingvapor, pardon me but I am going to recycle a post I made in another thread here:

Regarding the magnum atty...I got 2 days out of an 18650 battery in the Phidias Woodimus running one of these Magnum attys. It is like vaping 5 volts nonstop for TWO days before needing a charge...incredible. The only thing that can improve upon this vaping experience will be the arrival of the drip tips I just ordered. Kudos Drew, but get out of my wallet already

Ed

***too much going on at once...we are posting every which way and cos is driving the bus to HELL!!! :evil::lol::pervy::thumb::D:shock::w00t:

7. Pete54

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    cos is driving the bus to hell .....that just cracked me up!
    Concerning battery life with the Magnum atty, I'm not sure but I believe because it draws more power it will last a bit less than a standard atty on the same battery. With a 18650, it doesn't really matter cuz it will last for days!

8. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    All Aboard first stop Purgatory after that HELL. wild women and Free shipping. Vapers only.. Geez i think i over done some nicatine tonite. Just did some Drewbacco 2 spiked it with some 60 mg. cough cough
    and im driving. I need ice creame break. Leftover birthday cake Carvel. be back in about an hr.

9. Pete54

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    cos, did you try that 4.5Ω atty with 2 CR123's yet? I'm curious what you thought about it. For me, it's perfect. Smoooooth thick fog at 6v's.

10. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hey Pete yes i did. it was golden man. i did it on my Xhaler today. didnt try it with the woody. it gave a great TH and super vapor. right now i am very content using the magnum atty on all my mods and at 3.7v. it is totally amazing. Anyway Thanks for the atty and the battery Pete. much appreciated.
    also got your pm today about the plug. i will let ya know. again thanks for that as well.
    talk to ya tomorrow.

11. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Yeah, it's been awhile! Been pretty busy - haven't been on the forum much.

I can see you've been busy too! Got awesome woody mod, drip tips, magnum kit, low resistance attys, lots of new juices, and maybe an XS-Haler coming. Wow!

Wish I could have made to VapeFest - looks like it was great time. I did get to see the drip tips and your grumpy self ;) on a vid truelove linked to. Hope he won't mind:
    YouTube - dumbkidsinatreehouse's Channel

12. debook

debook Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    Looks like it was a good time!

13. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

Yeah it was a blast...I was workin most of the day when they playin Video Games but it was deffinately a great time...Good to see ya...
    Drew

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Oh...Almost forgot...Magnum attys tommorow!!!!!!!

15. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Yippee!!! That will be my second order this week. Has the coupon code been fixed?

16. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Sweet! Drip tips and Magnum attys it is!

Hope we don't crash your site! ;)

17. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Of course them attys will be there tomorrow... Since I placed a dang order today! Story of my life! Couldn't wait but I feel naked w/ only one of these attys.... I'm HOOKED :D

18. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
    Drew, that's great news!!!!! will they be available in stainless as well as black? and can I use them with my KR808d-1 batts until I can afford to order the magnum kit, or will that not work? gawd, I'm going nutz, I'm outta HV pralines & cream...it's tragic!!!!!

19. bikergirl1908

bikergirl1908 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2009
    Georgia
    Great news. I have my Woody, now all I need are some backup magnum attys for it. How much are they selling for Drew?

I love my purple heart Woody by the way. :)

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I just reinstated the 10% off SAVEinNJ coupon code...I had to raise the price of the Phidias , but I added an additional atomizer and with free shipping that will make it around 20 bucks cheaper than it looks...Also starting tommorow they wil have the Phidias atomizers that are 1.618 Ohm resistance which will be a little tweek on the watts which will make it run slightly lower...Most wont even notice but some will...Those people named Laurel that ordered today will have a nice surpise in their package;)
    I would like to thank everyone for their comments and practicing their patience with me recently...Its been really busy and crazy and Ive been pushing the help a little and it is catching up with them I guess...I slept about 16 hours the other day a after coming back from Vape Fset and I RARELY sleep more than 6 or 7 hours, so I must of needed the rest....Thanks Again
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.