Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew...it was so nice to meet you. I had so much fun hanging out with you!!! I definitely will be ordering more of these atomizers. They really make a huge difference on my 3.7V devices. The tips are great and the mini xhaler rocks! I love red :)

Hugs and kisses
I will talk to you soon!

Same here honey...What a great weekend it was...I learned a ton of stuff and got to meet so many cool folks...Im looking forward to the next one...Its kinda wierd , you meet people one day and you miss them the next...Great job coordinating the event...To think I almost didnt go!!!! Look forward to chatttin with ya soon...Tell Jenn I said hello also...
Drew

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK... Drew, you won't come visit.... I WILL. Got about 250,000 air mile stacked up Just waiting to be used......

When's the next Vapefest?

Eeeer ummmm and remember the shopping cart request. No, not the web kind -- The REAL kind

Knock Knock!

Hugs and kisses (errrrr um scrap the kisses :oops:) High Five Fella for doin what you do......

OH and that BAT Mobile {chuckle} ----- Calling "SHOTGUN!!!"

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:wub: Awww!! Yeah! You know these attys are FABULOUS!!!

I've found my sweet spot thank you very much!! Loving Fono's work too, absolutely smitten!! Actually sold one of my 3 xhalers yesterday, that's how smitten I am dude! You rock!!

Oh, so usually I like to buy stock in companies I do business with and support. Let me know when you go public :D LOL!

Sure hope my surprise isn't a copy of a restraining order LOL! That wasn't me circling your house I swear LMAO!

Last edited:

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Impatient.gif

Ok everyone, time to start circling Drew's house again.

Drew, don't worry about the axe handles and pitchforks, we just want to protect you :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread