The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by d4rk3, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cesande

cesande Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Vapin Octane Signature on a XHaler with Magnum atty and AW 17670 1600mah battery and it is nice indeed......!

just hope I am not setting myself up here... load up on these attys and then Drew comes with the latest innovation that will also require purchse!!!!

2. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Me too [​IMG]

Drew mentioned a change and 1.618 ohms I think, but the web site says 1.5 ohms. So I don't know if these are different from what he's already shipped or not :confused:

3. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Arrrgggghhh...it's 3:12...laurel hasn't returned my call so I don't know if she'll hear the message.

So, now I'm hoping that they won't be released until later today, after I get home OR Drew ordered a BUNCH of these and they won't sell out OR Drew PMs me and let's me know he's set aside at least one for me:D (though I want to order a total of 3).

sigh..................

4. Scottbee

Scottbee Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2009
    Okauchee Lake, WI
    Drew isn't going to get them today. I intercepted his mailman (a faithful public servant employed by our government) and bribed him with alcohol and hookers. He gave me the shipment and it is mine, mine, mine! Bwahahahahahahahaha! <choke, gasp, thud>

As it turns out, the mailman is a flamer.. so I kept the hookers for myself. A great day for Scottbee.. all the way around!

5. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey

LAMO...I am awaiting the delivery and it dont look good right now...I am currently opening the magnum kits and will be counting and putting all the ones I have on the site tonight until tommorow...The Phidias orders will be delayed until tommorow morning but al else is a go...I dont think I am going to be able to offer the bulk option until tommorow but at least it will calm the stalkers down a little!!!! Sorry guys but I should of known the USPS would do this today...
    Drew

6. lotus14

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Did you enjoy the drinks the hookers offered you? I bribed 'em - the choking is from the poison I had 'em give you. :evil:

The attys will be MINE!

7. lotus14

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Hmm...what is this bulk option you speak of Kind Master? :nun:

8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    8 beers four hookers and two LR attys for each person!!! That will be sure to affect your Woodimus!!!

Actually I had a couple options on the site for 3 for $33 and another option but cant remember...They will be available shortly...As soon as we get the afternoon run to PO, I will put them up...Thats pullin out right now so not too long...Thanks
    Drew

9. lotus14

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    No problem Drew. We've lived without them this long, a little longer won't hurt.

...he says while gently weeping
    :cry:

10. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Hey Drew,
    Ever so slightly off topic here but, any idea when the 4.5Ω and regular 510 atty's will be in?

11. cesande

cesande Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Shoot Drew.. I forgot to ask... these are black... right? As are the drip tips...

Thanks

12. jazzguy

jazzguy Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    Plano Tx
    Yay! I got some! I'm so excited now. A few Magnums for my TornEgos (651 mah batts), some drip tips, and some HV samplers to try out my Xhaler that gets shipped tomorrow! (was lucky enough to find one in the classifieds)....

I'm a happy camper.

13. lotus14

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Choice of black or silver.

Just ordered mine, some drip tips and Nhaler liquids! :p

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    They Are Up!!!!!
    Black and Stainless available right now...

The other attys are on order Pete...Soon I hope...Thanks
    Drew

15. cesande

cesande Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    I got mine ordered with tips, adapters, and some more juice samples.

Please see the note Drew.. Thanks

16. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Just ordered a couple too with a tip.. thanks Drew.

17. fllinton

fllinton Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2010
    Leesburg,Fl.
  18. hangin1

hangin1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2010
    central illinois
    sweet just got mine also and some drip tips cant wait to try these babies out on my box mod. Happy vaping all!!

19. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Just ordered a couple and more tips. Drew this is getting expensive! You coming to NYC on Sat?

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Not sure yet...Gonna try...
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.