Low Resistance Magnum Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Does anyone know if there are 2 new low ohm attys or just 1?
I seem to recall that there was one that he was waiting for that was for the woodie and he ended up using the magnum one instead.
So... is there a woodie and a magnum atty and are they different?

just passing the time while I hit the F5 key! LoL

-ces
Me too
smiley-fingertap-gigi.gif

Drew mentioned a change and 1.618 ohms I think, but the web site says 1.5 ohms. So I don't know if these are different from what he's already shipped or not :confused:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Arrrgggghhh...it's 3:12...laurel hasn't returned my call so I don't know if she'll hear the message.

So, now I'm hoping that they won't be released until later today, after I get home OR Drew ordered a BUNCH of these and they won't sell out OR Drew PMs me and let's me know he's set aside at least one for me:D (though I want to order a total of 3).

sigh..................

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Drew isn't going to get them today. I intercepted his mailman (a faithful public servant employed by our government) and bribed him with alcohol and hookers. He gave me the shipment and it is mine, mine, mine! Bwahahahahahahahaha! <choke, gasp, thud>

As it turns out, the mailman is a flamer.. so I kept the hookers for myself. A great day for Scottbee.. all the way around!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew isn't going to get them today. I intercepted his mailman (a faithful public servant employed by our government) and bribed him with alcohol and hookers. He gave me the shipment and it is mine, mine, mine! Bwahahahahahahahaha! <choke, gasp, thud>

As it turns out, the mailman is a flamer.. so I kept the hookers for myself. A great day for Scottbee.. all the way around!

LAMO...I am awaiting the delivery and it dont look good right now...I am currently opening the magnum kits and will be counting and putting all the ones I have on the site tonight until tommorow...The Phidias orders will be delayed until tommorow morning but al else is a go...I dont think I am going to be able to offer the bulk option until tommorow but at least it will calm the stalkers down a little!!!! Sorry guys but I should of known the USPS would do this today...
Drew

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC

Did you enjoy the drinks the hookers offered you? I bribed 'em - the choking is from the poison I had 'em give you. :evil:

The attys will be MINE!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
LAMO...I am awaiting the delivery and it dont look good right now...I am currently opening the magnum kits and will be counting and putting all the ones I have on the site tonight until tommorow...The Phidias orders will be delayed until tommorow morning but al else is a go...I dont think I am going to be able to offer the bulk option until tommorow but at least it will calm the stalkers down a little!!!! Sorry guys but I should of known the USPS would do this today...
Drew

Hmm...what is this bulk option you speak of Kind Master? :nun:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
8 beers four hookers and two LR attys for each person!!! That will be sure to affect your Woodimus!!!

Actually I had a couple options on the site for 3 for $33 and another option but cant remember...They will be available shortly...As soon as we get the afternoon run to PO, I will put them up...Thats pullin out right now so not too long...Thanks
Drew

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
8 beers four hookers and two LR attys for each person!!! That will be sure to affect your Woodimus!!!

Actually I had a couple options on the site for 3 for $33 and another option but cant remember...They will be available shortly...As soon as we get the afternoon run to PO, I will put them up...Thats pullin out right now so not too long...Thanks
Drew

No problem Drew. We've lived without them this long, a little longer won't hurt.

...he says while gently weeping
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread