Lr 306 vs lr 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
It's next to impossible to draw any real conclusions from one atty. These things aren't precision devices, and sample to sample variances are quite common.

Another problem is what are you using it on? Again with the myriad of 510 connectors out there there can and will differences in draws.

Really? My question is where do you buy your supplies that you think such a difference in performance is acceptable? I understand when manufacturing thousands of these puppies your bound to get a few duds, but if it ohms out and lights up........

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Really? My question is where do you buy your supplies that you think such a difference in performance is acceptable? I understand when manufacturing thousands of these puppies your bound to get a few duds, but if it ohms out and lights up........
There is a lot more to atties and cartos, and how they will perform, than a coil/heating element that "ohms out". Or haven't you haven't realized this yet?

If you think products of any type can be accurately judged by a sample of one you are grossly mistaken.

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
I have sampled about 10 LR306 and 3 regular 306, both the ones that cisco makes and the others, and they are awesome. I was a 510 user both LR and Regular before, and I have to say that the flavor and vapor is much better out of the 306 atties. I am very very impressed by them.

There is a lot more to atties and cartos, and how they will perform, than a coil/heating element that "ohms out". Or haven't you haven't realized this yet?

If you think products of any type can be accurately judged by a sample of one you are grossly mistaken.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
+1 for the LR 306 fan club!

ever since my first vape with a LR 510, i haven't been able to do 3.7 without anything LR. unfortunately, i had the worst luck with LR 510s dying an early death, and decided that atty gods really hated me. not only that, but it was starting to get expensive having to constantly re-order them. i then started hearing great things about the LR 306s and decided to give them a try. i swear i heard angels singing when i took my first vape off of the LR 306 - it had amazing flavor, vapor production and TH and best of all, none of them have died on me in the 2 months of heavy vaping. it's the best LR atty i've tried so far!

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado

Yeeeh, I'm gonna have to disagree with ya on that one. There are so many examples of how your statement is incorrect, I wouldn't know where to begin.

Maybe you think there is more to an atty than there actually is. I'd love to hear what else you think is involved in the construct of an atty. Not trying to be a wise acre man, but this should be good.

Last edited:

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
+1 for the LR 306 fan club!

ever since my first vape with a LR 510, i haven't been able to do 3.7 without anything LR. unfortunately, i had the worst luck with LR 510s dying an early death, and decided that atty gods really hated me. not only that, but it was starting to get expensive having to constantly re-order them. i then started hearing great things about the LR 306s and decided to give them a try. i swear i heard angels singing when i took my first vape off of the LR 306 - it had amazing flavor, vapor production and TH and best of all, none of them have died on me in the 2 months of heavy vaping. it's the best LR atty i've tried so far!

+ Another!

I have had the same experience w/510's as vip0802 but I still keep 3-5 on hand at all times. Tried a LR 306 on Thursday. Hits like a dream but by last night nothing. I had nothing to lose so I did a bridgectomy on the bad boy and pinched the ends of the coil slightly. Bam fired right back up. Has been gong strong all day today with about 6ml of juice through it.

I only drip with the LR's and drive them with eGo 650 & 900 batts. From what I see:

1) the 306 puts out better vapor, but it is warmer and the thing is a juice .....
2) Removal of the bridge made TH slightly stronger
3) LR 510 is still a great atty and produces a mellower vapor. I have been switching based on flavors. Some taste better a little cooler (like BwB fireball)
4) Heat diferences between the two could be caused by the lack of a long tube on the 306 and the shorter distance the vapor travel to your mouth
5) Seems the LR 306 does not drain the batts as fast as the LR510. Could be I am taking a slightly shorter draw since the delrin drip tip on the 306 can and does get hotter than hell

I have order another 4 LR 306's from Nhaler and would also reccomend his LR Cartomizers

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
The LR 306 atty I have seems to strip quite a bit of flavor from the juices. You know how it tastes if you rinse an atty with water, and even if you let it dry for a while, there is still a little water inside when you use it. That's the best way to describe it. Really wanna get on the 306 bandwagon since so many people say how much better they are but just don't seem to enjoy it as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread