Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

goodoleboy45

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    ohio
    DS Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake or Caramel Maccihatto Cheesecake... not sure which?

Could be worse OB, did you see where LB's girl lost her job? :facepalm: 45 people let go at once :(

Oh I`m so sorry for mrs LB for that. Yeah Dale I`m very thankful for my job it`s gave me a good life:)

Chimney34

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2012
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    So what's every body's favorite vape liquid. I wanna try something different.

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Hey there!
    I have a couple. The coconana cream pie from Bucky, the champagnes from Deejstuff & nanas cream from vapetrik. Oh & krankberry from fuzion.

RoseB

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 3, 2012
    Washington
    There is only one tobacco flavor I really loved, and it was a local brand. When you open a fresh pack of cigarettes and smell them...that's what this e liquid tasted like. Mint is probably my all time favorite. Sans menthol or very light on the menthol. I need to DIY some though. Been doing Vanilla & vanilla strawberry.

Spokane Super Sauce
    Don't think I can post a link to the vendor though. Since the new laws...they've been promoting uh other things :?:

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Guess I better get off my rear & get ready for work.
    Everyone have a good day & hopefully I'll see you tonite:wub::wub:
    Bye Chim! Have a good day :)
    wave.gif

I guess I`m still a Tobacco junk I guess. Can`t get away from them. I have tried other flavors but keep coming back
    OB? I forgot ... I do vape a tobacco ... Nupier menthol by LeCig :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I was vaping a RY4 from hot vapes. The last bottles me and a friend got was bad I don`t know what happen. They haven`t returned are e mails either:( I`ve been vaping Classic tobacco from vapage sold at the tobacco shop in town

:unsure: Never heard of Hot Vapes, that don't sound too good that they are not responding :(

Bye OB, have a good one :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida
    So what's every body's favorite vape liquid. I wanna try something different.

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Does any one ever try any tobacco flavors

This actually answers both of your guy's questions. ;)

I started with fruits by Heather's Heavenly Vapes and decided to give her NET's (naturally extracted tobacco) a try. Now that is all I vape. Those are not made with tobacco absolutes like most vendors tobacco 'flavored' liquids. These are flavors extracted from the casings of cigars(?). Very, VERY good tobacco liquids. It actually scratches that tiny itch I would get for a cigarette.

My very favorite is Dragon's Fire. It has a sweetness to the tobacco, just balanced perfectly. If you do try any, get samples. They should be good to vape right away. The samples don't let you choose what percentages and they are 70/30 pg/VG blend.

Heather does have a line that is called the Purity Line. Those are 100% VG for those that have pg allergies.

I haven't tried Huntsman yet, that is on my list for the next order :)
    Shadow is a very good one to try. Slim is a HHV (heathers heavenly Vapes) guy and can tell you about some of her stuff too.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    BS i have 42 bottles of killer juice at home and i haven't noticed any of them to be watery :unsure:
    :confused: Well :unsure:
    How much e liquid do y'all go through a day? I do 10 mL-15 mL a day and DIY pre-made was way to expensive :unsure:
    :shock::shock::shock: That's a lotta juice in one day!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread