Lurking?? How to find a home within all the forums and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Balwin - of course you like the pic.....it's a rat. bahahahahaha View attachment 281632

Dale - The pic was not suppose to be scary.:oops: Is this better? :)

iI1eYL1XeAKsW5Uc24IlWkGIkbqgPvKxECtia3fZ7SI=w303-h207-p-no

***UPDATE***

My son did go to the doctor today all by himself. heehee There was blood in the urine so the doctor sent him to get a CT scan. Hopefully he will hear back from the doctor today. He is not feeling good cause he came home from work, took a shower and went to bed without supper. Not like him at all. Wanna hear something else strange? I stayed home again tonight. No supper with daddy.:( You can just bet I won't make it 3 (even if I have to crawl) heehee Just haven't felt good. Guess I've been worried too.

Hope Tuesday is good to all of you.

I also went up in the attic and pulled several things down for Christmas. Neither hubby or son said anything about it. That's why I don't care anymore. I don't mean to be a grump but View attachment 281633 can kiss my bootay.

Last edited:

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Chapeltown, your dinner sounds wonderful!! Heinz gravy is way better than mine. ;) DH can make good gravy, me...I didn't get that Betty Crocker gene. :(
Yes, do check it!!

Ballwin, so glad you have a wonderful visit!! Enjoy your evening!! I'm on the couch relaxing too!

Dale, I almost stopped for soft tacos at the Mexican restaurant on my way home too!! Honestly, we get more food for the $$ there than at Taco Bell. The soft tacos are $2 each, and you get chips and salsa with the order. Do you have a local place that's good??

It is a GE, so I think I am fine. So glad for that, it is part of how I "speedy air dry" my stuff (heads and such). For whatever reason, I have a rarified talent for not being able to "dry burn" anything. Two literal seconds, and the coil is burned and useless. No idea why. I can burn a coil/head in an eVod or Protank, on an eGo, with a full tank of juice! Now, I ask ya....who does that?!?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
i've been thinking about adding Peppermint Latte to my list of true loves, that's right.

Right up there with Bacon, Single Malt Islay Scotch, Pie, and Kate Upton.

it's a tough decision....

you know what.

i'm gunna take the leap, it's in. sure that's more items then i can count ever since the wood chipper accident, but i'll make do.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    i've been thinking about adding Peppermint Latte to my list of true loves, that's right.

Right up there with Bacon, Single Malt Islay Scotch, Pie, and Kate Upton.

it's a tough decision....

you know what.

i'm gunna take the leap, it's in. sure that's more items then i can count ever since the wood chipper accident, but i'll make do.

Another Kate Upton fan?!? :blink: Goodness! :laugh:

Good morning Wheezal ... don't hurt your head dear :sneaky:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Chapeltown, glad you checked it, and glad it's not on the list! Ours is by that particular maker, Gree, but our model number is not listed under the style, and the mfg. date is from March of this year. However, it's still unplugged. I am not 100% sure that I trust the company now. They recently added another 13 models to the list according to the article, so what the heck? Do we run ours and wait....and keep checking the list??
    I think that it will only now be used when we are home and we can keep an eye on it. ;)

R2C2, so glad DS went to the doctor!! Hope he'll get it all straightened out soon!!
    As for your Christmas decorations, just my opinion, but you have to do it for YOU. There are a lot of men who just don't get all excited over Christmas decorations. MY DH is the WORST when it comes to Christmas. Even as he was bringing the tree up from the basement on Sunday, he actually said, "you don't have to do this for me, I could care less if we have a tree". I said, "I knew that sweetheart, I do it because "I" like it." ;)
    I didn't really "want" to put up my tree either, it's just another chore, and then again to take it down.
    But, I do really enjoy it once I get it up, and that's what really matters, ehh?? If you really don't enjoy it, then by all means, scratch it.
    yes.gif
    But if you enjoy it when you're done, go for it!!
    Bet they'd really be excited if you made Christmas cookies, or candy though.:laugh:

Wheezal, you crack me up!! :laugh: I love it when you post!! You always make me smile!! :) Even if you can't feel PURPLE!!! :laugh:

Morning Dale, do you have anything exciting planned for today??? How about going out for a manicure!! You don't have to get the fake nails or anything, but go do something "girly" today!! If not that, do you have a Starbucks, or a restaurant with a coffee counter?? Go have a coffee & a piece of pie!! I know you've had a touch of cabin fever, so go pamper yourself just a smidge today!!

I have a fairly busy day, so I prob won't be around a lot. :(
    I need to get my head on straight
    willy_nilly.gif
    and get some things finished up. My dad's Christmas party at the nursing home is Thurs. so I need to get his gift bought and ready to go, so I'm not doing that in the parking lot just before the party, been there, got THAT t-shirt. :lol:

I need to also finish decorating the tree and clean up the mess I've made here in the living room. I just walked away from it Sunday night when I ran out of ornament hangers.

I also have fringe to add to a scarf I'd crocheted for MIL. I need to finish that up by the weekend so I can get their things ready to ship on Monday. But I have to get a box of velveeta mac & cheese first so I can use that to measure the fringe. :laugh: It's the perfect size for fringe making...in case anyone is interested. :lol:

Okay...guess I'd better get my list started...on PAPER and not just here. I'm done using my phone for lists. My Out of Milk app had a momentary crash over the weekend and I lost a lengthy list, so much for technology, that app has served me well, but after it crashing:evil:...I'm going back to paper!!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    puh-leeze, i could take a hammer to it and not hurt it. cuz i have (long story, it involves midgets, 2 eskimos, and a vat of absinthe). i also cant taste purple or feel feelings anymore.
    :facepalm:
    Good morning everyone. Been up for a bit & I'm still moving slow. Guess I need more coffee.
    Good morning Chim, I'm obviously moving really slow ... have to start over on the coffee!
    Wheezal, you crack me up!! :laugh: I love it when you post!! You always make me smile!! :) Even if you can't feel PURPLE!!! :laugh:

Morning Dale, do you have anything exciting planned for today??? How about going out for a manicure!! You don't have to get the fake nails or anything, but go do something "girly" today!! If not that, do you have a Starbucks, or a restaurant with a coffee counter?? Go have a coffee & a piece of pie!! I know you've had a touch of cabin fever, so go pamper yourself just a smidge today!!
    Anybody else tired from reading that? :confused: :laugh:

Lori I've never had a manicure in my life! :ohmy:

Wheezal is a hoot, we can use some laughter around here :laugh:

And good morning to balwin too :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    :facepalm:

Good morning Chim, I'm obviously moving really slow ... have to start over on the coffee!

Anybody else tired from reading that? :confused: :laugh:

Lori I've never had a manicure in my life! :ohmy:

Wheezal is a hoot, we can use some laughter around here :laugh:

And good morning to balwin too :)
    So, just cuz you've "never" had one, doesn't mean you "can't" have one. :D

Morning Bobbi!!

Have a wonderful day Chim!! Hope 5 o'clock Wed. comes quickly for you!!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So, just cuz you've "never" had one, doesn't mean you "can't" have one. :D
    Morning Bobbi!!
    Have a wonderful day Chim!! Hope 5 o'clock Wed. comes quickly for you!!
    Eh, don't want one :)
    I've buffed my own before to make them shine but that's about it :facepalm:
    Chim shut down while I was typing :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread