Lurking?? How to find a home within all the forums and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Lori? I'll answer your PM here in a little bit okay? :)

Got something I want to ask you about too ;)
I stopped at McDonald's, so I didn't have dinner to fool with. ;) Plus, I was reading & typing while I was eating. :D

......no problem.

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Just want to post this just in case anyone has purchased a dehumidifier recently, not sure how far back the mfg. dates include, but if you have a fairly new one, check your mfg., brand, and model number here. Large recall for significant fire hazard. ;)

Link below
Gree Recalls 12 Brands of Dehumidifiers Due to Serious Fire and Burn Hazards; More Than $2 Million in Property Damage Reported | CPSC.gov

.....this ends this public service announcement.:laugh:

So quiet today...:)

Actually, thank you for reminding me!!! I have a dehumidifier in my basement bedroom and I saw this at Walmart the other day. According to that notice, it goes back a couple of years. I get ta check this when I get home

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
Dale, Slim and Rat2chat2 I finally made it to the post office on a weekday when they were open!!! Mail is on it's way... I'm thinking by now it shouldn't need to age any more at all!!!

View attachment 281538

We took the girls home, got a few groceries and water... home and watching the football game. Ahh, quiet!

View attachment 281539

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Dale, Slim and Rat2chat2 I finally made it to the post office on a weekday when they were open!!! Mail is on it's way... I'm thinking by now it shouldn't need to age any more at all!!!

We took the girls home, got a few groceries and water... home and watching the football game. Ahh, quiet!

Well hello balwin :)
    Good to see you!

Yep, nothing like those grandkid's and nothing like the silence when they go home! :laugh:

Oh cool! :w00t: Stuff in the mail that not a bill!!! Although I forgot what I'm getting :facepalm: :oops:

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Well hello balwin :)
    Good to see you!

Yep, nothing like those grandkid's and nothing like the silence when they go home! :laugh:

Oh cool! :w00t: Stuff in the mail that not a bill!!! Although I forgot what I'm getting :facepalm: :oops:

LOL! Don't blame it on old age, it just took me forever to get it sent! I sent you some juice, cremeB and blue moon over Paris. I hope you enjoy them, they are my little contribution to flavors...

View attachment 281549

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Chapeltown, your dinner sounds wonderful!! Heinz gravy is way better than mine. ;) DH can make good gravy, me...I didn't get that Betty Crocker gene. :(
    Yes, do check it!!

Ballwin, so glad you have a wonderful visit!! Enjoy your evening!! I'm on the couch relaxing too!

Dale, I almost stopped for soft tacos at the Mexican restaurant on my way home too!! Honestly, we get more food for the $$ there than at Taco Bell. The soft tacos are $2 each, and you get chips and salsa with the order. Do you have a local place that's good??

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    LOL! Don't blame it on old age, it just took me forever to get it sent! I sent you some juice, cremeB and blue moon over Paris. I hope you enjoy them, they are my little contribution to flavors...
    I thought that's what you were sending, I'll enjoy trying them out :)
    Thank you by the way!
    Dale, I almost stopped for soft tacos at the Mexican restaurant on my way home too!! Honestly, we get more food for the $$ there than at Taco Bell. The soft tacos are $2 each, and you get chips and salsa with the order. Do you have a local place that's good??
    We do have a couple of good place's Lori but these were just from Taco Bell, we're cheap :oops:

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Thank you by the way!

We do have a couple of good place's Lori but these were just from Taco Bell, we're cheap :oops:

LOL, I hope you still want to thank me after you taste them! I must admit I was shocked at tobacco in the "back ground" bringing out the flavors. We searched for the longest time for the magic flavor for Bruce's favorite flavor and quite by accident found out a few days ago it is going to be a tiny bit of a tobacco flavor that somehow fills it out...and I do mean a tiny bit!
    View attachment 281557

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    LOL, I hope you still want to thank me after you taste them! I must admit I was shocked at tobacco in the "back ground" bringing out the flavors. We searched for the longest time for the magic flavor for Bruce's favorite flavor and quite by accident found out a few days ago it is going to be a tiny bit of a tobacco flavor that somehow fills it out...and I do mean a tiny bit!

I do remember that story balwin :) Strange huh? :?:

I don't believe I'll ever be able to do anything with my stuff, just not turned that way :(,

More "stuff" to get rid of ...sigh

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    I do remember that story balwin :) Strange huh? :?:

I don't believe I'll ever be able to do anything with my stuff, just not turned that way :(,

More "stuff" to get rid of ...sigh

How complicated are your favorite juices? If I can do it anyone can believe me! If I can just do the simple ones like strawberry and such that he likes I can make it worth our while and now that I am learning some about the how much of what to make it usable I am happy. My first few tries I think hubby was just being kind to go on and vape them!

Now I want to order some of the tea that you can choose your own mixture to match a couple of the flavors from juices that surprised me. I will wait til after Christmas but do plan to order some from the site you sent to me. Between the samples from the vapefest and a few favorites from AiV I have some blueberry ideas I want to try. Also would like to match the strawberry/raspberry from the hospital in Germany, an excellent flavor that one!

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Thank you by the way!

You are welcome! If they don't tickle you, maybe you will know someone that may want to try a tobacco in the back ground kind of thing and can send it on to them. It has aged for a month I would guess so should be at it's very best... yours as I recall was a 6mg I think. Seems to me it was low nic for you? If you or anyone else likes the flavor I will willingly share the recipes no secrets here, just trying to make life easier for us all!

As for tacos, sounds yummy! We stopped and got chicken on the way home so are having tenders and tea...funny what we call a meal as we get older... I got everything for a nice big salad and then we decided a couple tenders a piece was plenty. Doesn't take much in the evening anymore for us! I once thought my grandma was odd when she said she was having milk and crackers for supper, turns out I really like them some nights now too... she was a smart lady my grandma!
    View attachment 281565

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    How complicated are your favorite juices? If I can do it anyone can believe me! If I can just do the simple ones like strawberry and such that he likes I can make it worth our while and now that I am learning some about the how much of what to make it usable I am happy. My first few tries I think hubby was just being kind to go on and vape them!

Now I want to order some of the tea that you can choose your own mixture to match a couple of the flavors from juices that surprised me. I will wait til after Christmas but do plan to order some from the site you sent to me. Between the samples from the vapefest and a few favorites from AiV I have some blueberry ideas I want to try. Also would like to match the strawberry/raspberry from the hospital in Germany, an excellent flavor that one!
    Goodness hon :unsure: I really have NO answer for you on that, I don't have a clue about how complicated juice's are or what's needed to be added here and there and everywhere :blink: I'm pretty much at a loss on vaping right now anyway ... still having a lot of pain everyday :(

Oh! Hey! I've got this Cocktail Mixology Set from Tea Forte' that is just gathering dust here ... I didn't care for it at all
    yuck.gif
    Would you care to have it? :?: I'd love to see somebody get some use out of it ... most of it's still there :blush:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread