Lurking?? How to find a home within all the forums and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    You are welcome! If they don't tickle you, maybe you will know someone that may want to try a tobacco in the back ground kind of thing and can send it on to them. It has aged for a month I would guess so should be at it's very best... yours as I recall was a 6mg I think. Seems to me it was low nic for you? If you or anyone else likes the flavor I will willingly share the recipes no secrets here, just trying to make life easier for us all!
    Thanks hon, and I'll keep that in mind but those percentage's confuse me :oops:
    And yes, it was low 6mg for me :)
    As for tacos, sounds yummy! We stopped and got chicken on the way home so are having tenders and tea...funny what we call a meal as we get older... I got everything for a nice big salad and then we decided a couple tenders a piece was plenty. Doesn't take much in the evening anymore for us! I once thought my grandma was odd when she said she was having milk and crackers for supper, turns out I really like them some nights now too... she was a smart lady my grandma!
    Yes, we have them fairly often and I even like cereal for supper sometimes. Nice when the kids are grown and you can just do your own thing ;)

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Goodness hon :unsure: I really have NO answer for you on that, I don't have a clue about how complicated juice's are or what's needed to be added here and there and everywhere :blink: I'm pretty much at a loss on vaping right now anyway ... still having a lot of pain everyday :(

Oh! Hey! I've got this Cocktail Mixology Set from Tea Forte' that is just gathering dust here ... I didn't care for it at all
    yuck.gif
    Would you care to have it? :?: I'd love to see somebody get some use out of it ... most of it's still there :blush:

I hate to hear you are in so much pain, I wish there was something they could do that would help it! I think mine would improve greatly if they just get my thyroid back under control. I don't know how you work as much as you do with that much pain!

I don't know what cocktail mixology is??? I have had tea from Tea Forte but it comes from my oldest son and his wife as gifts... I'm to cheap to spend that for tea! Hubby loves a ginger plum that has been in the samplers from them and we have actually liked them all but I'm not to apt to order from them at their prices!

I missed that first word! Cocktail!! Thanks for the offer but we gave up on drinking years ago. I have a bottle of Crown Royal that is 16 years old some where, the reason I know this is because we got it when the oldest grandson was born! LOL! I appreciate the offer but probably better for someone who would use it. Thanks anyway though!

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    LOL's balwin, you wouldn't have to use alcohol :D
    It's just some weird tea's :) Maybe just the tea samples? :?:

As for the mouth thing well, that's been going on for a loooong time now, I'll live :)

Where is everyone anyway? :confused:

Trust me I had the worst teeth in the world and I KNOW about mouth pain! View attachment 281589
    I guess it was genetic, mom had dentures at 21, I held off til I was like 28! Makes you not care about anything else in world! I've had so many clients over the years with thrush and before mom passed she had it just awful, she would turn down meals time after time! Some days I was happy just to get her to eat pudding or orange sherbet!

I will look at the website for tea forte and see what the description is. I don't know that I would use it or even be smart enough to!:unsure: I have several teas that are bags and a few that are loose that I use but mostly we just like the green, white or reds and lean toward fruits. I'm not much for the dark teas. We aren't all that fancy really. I have several tea for ones, and a couple of tea sets but we aren't all that smart about teas. I love to go places where I can try new ones before I buy cuz I pretty much know what hubby and I will enjoy. I learned I liked tea in Europe and found it a great way to work on the girls table manners so we do a lot of tea parties for them.

I don't know where everyone is tonight! Quiet here that's for sure! Don't know how much longer I will be up, as the calm settles my eyes get heavier... the girls do that to me though... View attachment 281591

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I don't know where everyone is tonight! Quiet here that's for sure! Don't know how much longer I will be up, as the calm settles my eyes get heavier... the girls do that to me though...

Well bless your heart hon! :laugh: I understand. Those kiddo's can sure do it to you :)

Chimney34

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2012
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Hi Chim!!

Sorry I feel like I always leave when Chim gets home. :( I'm really and truly NOT doing it on purpose. But I do need to get my bottom to bed.

Sleep well all!!

:wub: y'all!!!

Awh sweetie I know you don't do it on purpose:)
    You get some rest now:wub:

Hi Chim! Good to see you home safe and sound! Hope today was a good one!:)

Hey Balwin! It wasn't too bad. I just need to make it until Wednesday at 5 & I'm off until Friday morning. Hopefully the next 2 days pass quickly. Sounds like you had an eventful day. I thought you were sleep.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 1, 2012
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Errrr, I finally got a late nap this evening so I'm up for a bit :oops:

I'm glad to hear you got some rest. I really have to try to get some tonight. I have another one of those quick turn arounds tomorrow night. I sure hope I can sleep then or else Wednesday morning is going to be torture.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I'm glad to hear you got some rest. I really have to try to get some tonight. I have another one of those quick turn arounds tomorrow night. I sure hope I can sleep then or else Wednesday morning is going to be torture.

Ewwww hon! You better get on then!!!

I'll see you whenever you can come visit :)

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Hey Balwin! It wasn't too bad. I just need to make it until Wednesday at 5 & I'm off until Friday morning. Hopefully the next 2 days pass quickly. Sounds like you had an eventful day. I thought you were sleep.

Had the girls for a couple of days now and they tend to wear us out a bit. When the oldest one is pushing buttons I get tired more quickly and it takes a bit longer to relax all the way again...:( I'm tired but I will be awake for a bit more I think... I'll remember to mention you in the morning though! :) Maybe it will help carry you through to Wednesday evening!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread