Lurking?? How to find a home within all the forums and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Oceleot, One day I am going to stalk people on ecf, find where they live, break into their home when they are at work and rebuild all their coils on gennys or rba then leave. Whats the worst that can happen.

:p:thumbs: Robin, long time no see hun! same here it was myspace and it tried to pair me up with people from my graduating class in high school, thats how I met my woman. I will break into your home and fix all your provaris, even put noalax on them, all while you and the hubby are asleep.. just call me vapingclaus

Last edited:

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Stormy1960 I feel the same way. I read from May to October when I joined. I post and get few replies if any. I mostly read DIY and a few supplier threads.I DIY Vg only-get itchy with moe pg than is in my flavors. I do recognize quite a few names that are posting here. Maybe this could be a home for all of us :) I'm currently vaping DIY piña colada on my 650 mah ego with a J tank I have a 510 for backup. Had 2 but hubby stole it and dropped it thru the hand break on the car. I've tried to get vapers in the greater area together but no one wants to drive. Only 1 other vaper on here that I know of locally and I met him?her this morning.

GaMntGirl I had to go to VG only myself, same thing get all itchy...I finally found my all day vape from ave.. Christy's cappuccino and they have been out for days and now I am out!!!! EEEEEK I have not been able to find anyone from Lubbock on here yet, But we did get our first BM here in town. They are just getting off the ground and have limited supply. You need to post a pic of your set-up cause I am not sure what a J tanks is, but I am always in search of a great tank. Great to meet you!

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
One day I am going to stalk people on ecf, find where they live, break into their home when they are at work and rebuild all their coils on gennys or rba then leave. Whats the worst that can happen

Well if I got one those "gennys" and identically left address out in view, and key under the mat...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
One day I am going to stalk people on ecf, find where they live, break into their home when they are at work and rebuild all their coils on gennys or rba then leave. Whats the worst that can happen.

Waves to Robin!! I will break into your home and fix all your provaris, even put noalax on them, all while you and the hubby are asleep.. just call me vapingclaus

You must be vaping Reindeer Blood...

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
You all are bringing up great memories of AOL chat rooms. Met some really nice people in there and have personally met up with a few and became friends. Some of those rooms were pretty rough with all the name calling and insulting going on. I'd sit on my computer in dis belief that people really acted like that. It always brought a smile to my face knowing the ones acting out the worst would never say those things had they of been face to face with the people they were insulting.

Again, Stormy great thread and perhaps this could become the official bull..... thread, like I've seen on other threads! Conversation!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
GaMntGirl I had to go to VG only myself, same thing get all itchy...I finally found my all day vape from ave.. Christy's cappuccino and they have been out for days and now I am out!!!! EEEEEK I have not been able to find anyone from Lubbock on here yet, But we did get our first BM here in town. They are just getting off the ground and have limited supply. You need to post a pic of your set-up cause I am not sure what a J tanks is, but I am always in search of a great tank. Great to meet you!

Now there ya go, switching up your avatar on me! Told ya I was old :facepalm:
Seriously, having a more personal avatar does help with the recognition factor.
OH! The famous Buddy that person was talking about......Buddy Holly. Famous musician from back in the 60's (?) died in a plane crash with a few other musicians.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
You all are bringing up great memories of AOL chat rooms. Met some really nice people in there and have personally met up with a few and became friends. Some of those rooms were pretty rough with all the name calling and insulting going on. I'd sit on my computer in dis belief that people really acted like that. It always brought a smile to my face knowing the ones acting out the worst would never say those things had they of been face to face with the people they were insulting.

Again, Stormy great thread and perhaps this could become the official bull..... thread, like I've seen on other threads! Conversation!

That is so true! It was through AOL I learned how vindictive and vicious people can be when they are anonymous.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Ocelot, I spent a boatload of time on AOL (met my hubby in a chat room :wub:). Thirtysomething1 was the room of choice. Man that was the good old days!

Stormy, like the oh so wise Ocelot said, the supplier threads do have a lot of socializing going on. Most of my high post count is because of the HHV thread. Other than my years on AOL, this is the only forum I've been a member of. I love this place! Just keep doing what you're doing, you will be just fine ;)

I actually have several suppliers threads that I love, stalk and get things from...I agree and thanks for all the good info.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

My wedding party was almost totally made up with our friends from TS1. We traveled to a lot of places to meet the people we became friends with in there. Funny thing, we've connected with quite a few on Facebook. :D

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Ocelot, only bobas gets play in this house lol.. but your instinct is spot on, as always, im excited because I got a chalice in the mail free from a contest, these coils are sexy i might have to go to confession at church
image_zps2639ff4e.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Seriously, having a more personal avatar does help with the recognition factor...

The problem I have run into with that, is that I associate people with their avatars, even when they are cartoons, etc. Then if I see a picture of what people look like in real life it's disconcerting.

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Seriously, having a more personal avatar does help with the recognition factor.
OH! The famous Buddy that person was talking about......Buddy Holly. Famous musician from back in the 60's (?) died in a plane crash with a few other musicians.

Sorry...this is the one I have had since I joined, was playing around the other day and accidentily changed it:facepalm: Well DUH!! Buddy Holly of course, don't tell anyone here in Lubbock I did that:blush:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Ocelot, only bobas gets play in this house lol.. but your instinct is spot on, as always, im excited because I got a chalice in the mail free from a contest, these coils are sexy i might have to go to confession at church
image_zps2639ff4e.jpg

Wow. Ya know, that could be mistaken for a pipe bomb:

pipebomb.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
The problem I have run into with that, is that I associate people with their avatars, even when they are cartoons, etc. Then if I see a picture of what people look like in real life it's disconcerting.

True that! Now I'm wondering what you really look like :)

Mine is my second oldest grandchild and I taken this last summer. She's a doll :wub: All my grandkids are spectacular :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and for the fifth due in June :wub: ;)

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
My wedding party was almost totally made up with our friends from TS1. We traveled to a lot of places to meet the people we became friends with in there. Funny thing, we've connected with quite a few on Facebook. :D

There's also a lot to be said about the friendships that can be made through this ECF community. A while back I organized a vaping meet through the location specific forum and 22 people showed up and we have been getting together every few months. We have a ball talking and vaping all day/evening.

MaDeuce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Auburn, OH

Thank God my avatar really is me then, I would hate to cause you any discomfort. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread