Lurking?? How to find a home within all the forums and threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
True that! Now I'm wondering what you really look like :)

Mine is my second oldest grandchild and I taken this last summer. She's a doll :wub: All my grandkids are spectacular :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and for the fifth due in June :wub: ;)

I look like the picture on my profile page.

or this

cheetah_cubs_ocelots_servalsavannah_and_margay_kittens_for_s-1350809291-60-d_pic.jpg

Last edited:

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
The problem I have run into with that, is that I associate people with their avatars, even when they are cartoons, etc. Then if I see a picture of what people look like in real life it's disconcerting.

Hey, I don't look anything like the avatar but I can assure you our motorcycle looks exactly like it.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
GaMntGirl I had to go to VG only myself, same thing get all itchy...I finally found my all day vape from ave.. Christy's cappuccino and they have been out for days and now I am out!!!! EEEEEK I have not been able to find anyone from Lubbock on here yet, But we did get our first BM here in town. They are just getting off the ground and have limited supply. You need to post a pic of your set-up cause I am not sure what a J tanks is, but I am always in search of a great tank. Great to meet you!
image.jpg image.jpg . Not the best pics. It's just a tank with a flanged carto.

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
That is what I was talking about...I see all the buddy conversations!! Awwww I need a buddy! Lol

I see you have 325 Likes and only given 125...
I'm only at less that 45%...so some people appreciate your comments !

I have not seen half the threads because there is only so much time, and I like to help out the new folks.
Giving back- because I'm thankful to have found vaping and all the good people on ECF who have tutored me.

Funny- there is this thread about older people and vaping...and I probably qualify...
but I won't go in there because I don't consider myself 'older' ! LOL
(but I did go in to peek...looks like a lot of nice folks chatting it up !)

Best to you Storm !

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I see you have 325 Likes and only given 125...
I'm only at less that 45%...so some people appreciate your comments !

I have not seen half the threads because there is only so much time, and I like to help out the new folks.
Giving back- because I'm thankful to have found vaping and all the good people on ECF who have tutored me.

Funny- there is this thread about older people and vaping...and I probably qualify...
but I won't go in there because I don't consider myself 'older' ! LOL
(but I did go in to peek...looks like a lot of nice folks chatting it up !)

Best to you Storm !

OMG! I just noticed that...I post a lot of pics of things I do to some of my tanks in the show off your girly, pink thread..and just realized about liking a comment.:oops:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
For the record I was just kidding about stalking or breaking into homes, I'm too lazy and busy to do either. Plus now I think I spooked robin. :facepalm:

Dont worry I wont bug ya again robin.

Ok just saw this.....(I bounce around....A LOT!). You didn't spook me. ;) I think I'm stronger than that :lol:
If you had my address....then I would be worried. But you don't :p
(ain't ever gonna either...now!). :laugh:

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
Ocelot, only bobas gets play in this house lol.. but your instinct is spot on, as always, im excited because I got a chalice in the mail free from a contest, these coils are sexy i might have to go to confession at church
image_zps2639ff4e.jpg

They always make the cases so nice- (look at that velvet lining)...
that you don't want to use it.

Sent it to me ! LOL

Stormy1960

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Tried moving into a thread once. Small but comfortable. Wasn't long before some Provarini started coming out of the wood work. Wasn't long before the place was over run and I was back out in the cold.;)

Well I do have a provari or two, which I do love, but I also have a lot of other things..not really just into one thing. I just now ventured into carto tanks, which I love to decorate and girlify!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread