Lux Battery/cart caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Definitely email customer service again. They'll been going crazy with moving to a new store front among other things and it sound like your email got lost in the shuffle. That being said, every box of dual coil cartos I've ordered have come with caps, not that I use them though, so I'm confused that yours didn't. Can you post a pic? As for the battery, I've found it doesn't really matter. I usually vape until its dead, but I know about how long they last so sometimes, I charge it before its dead. Neither seem to hurt the battery. I've had 6 LUX batteries so far, four of which are still in service.

winstons

Dec 19, 2011
a2
IMG00465.jpg

Well I will try to email them again. I was wanting to order some more,but i still havnt heard anything about caps.

winstons

Dec 19, 2011
a2
well main thing is i was wanting to use the caps to try to fill the cartos,and just dip it down into the cap.Been having a hard time trying to fill them without it leaking out the bottom while also tryin to get all the filler condensed. The two little holes on the bottom got clogged up completely,on two of my cartos, restricting the air flow to just the bottom hole.I got one filled good though using a droper but still cant seem to get all the filler saturated without a little bit leaking

winstons

Dec 19, 2011
a2
well the caps really helped with filling and gettin a syringe helps a ton two, i ended up filling two cartos with some vanilla pg and got two carts about 99 % clogged and when i tried to boil them i think made it worse lol. live and learn.
I liked the vanilla pg/vg blend mixed with cola both have been good juices.
my 3 clear cartos are still burning like champs,and the black ones are working well too!
A specail thanks again to julia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread