Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Hi guys, I'm finally ready to hook up my new Ipro with this nifty M1A1 tank but I'm having a few technical difficulties.......

How in gods name do you get the Carto inside of the tank? I know, obviously stick it in the hole...... I'm using Boge SR cartos with a 1" tank. They should work together right? But it doesn't fit :( I even cut my hand open trying to push the Carto inside. I know I must be doing something wrong. Can someone let me in on the secret? My cartomizers seem like their diameter is too large. :confused: Thanks for the help all :)

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
It's a tight fit!!! I had a heck of a time the first time too but found if you wet it a bit it slides right in! (no UTC guys!) ;P

I use the condom method to fill carto first and that helps to lube the exterior a bit. It also ensures no dry hits or burning filler.

**Oops! I see Mod is already answering ya. =) Yes, SS cartos are MUCH easier!** All my black ones were demoted to the boyfriends eGo. ;)

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
LOL Beans...I missed your post while I was de-labeling a carto! It is a pain in the ... if you don't have the SS ones. I used a blow dryer to heat it up, peel off the label and had a light bulb moment...I scraped the glue off with a box cutter this time. Kinda like whittling a stick LOL. Then a paper towel wet with rubbing alcohol to clean it all up :)

Mod and Tracy, now the voyeur in me needs a cold shower too! I lube the top of my carto before I ram it home too ;)

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Haha Bovina, I'll try the blowdryer and box cutter next time or better yet gonna buy me some SS cartomizers :) Phew... that was some serious work but thanks to all the help I'm in. Not real happy either.......I'm thinking I need a Buzz pro now too. Man vaping has just gotten so easy :) Thanks for all the help!

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
You should try the IPro, I've had the OG OO for 7 months and really liked it, the Pro 2 weeks now, and this is much nicer. They improved the top cap and it made 100% difference in the thing. It's so sleek even with the tank. :) But it does peak my curiosity about the Buzz. I'm thinking I need some color in my life. I just have to decide Blue or Purple :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread